Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Problems with Paranoia, Aging, and new pot.... HELP

CrimsonVerbs

New Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I am older now and I have been affected by weed differently through the years. When I was younger I could sit on the couch, laugh, eat, and just have a great old time on weed.

Now that I'm older all this new weed like chronic and stuff affects me differently...

I get paranoia and can't seem to handle the highs...

I was wondering if there was any kind of pot that WILL NOT give me paranoia....

And maybe if someone can reccommend a good weed to smoke that is old school and not so medically fucked with or whatever...

I guess pot affects everyone differently but I'd just like some that make me laugh and have a good time, mellow...

I know there is indiga and sativa and that indiga would be better but which on is the best?
 

RossAlexander

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
158
Reaction score
9
sativa is a light body high ..i guess light is the best way to describe sativa. indica is more of a heavy heavy ...there are other people on here that can describe it much much better. ask TBG he'll be able to help a lot more
 
S

Stoney Bud

Guest
CrimsonVerbs said:
I was wondering if there was any kind of pot that WILL NOT give me paranoia....
And maybe if someone can recommend a good weed to smoke that is old school and not so medically fucked with or whatever...
I guess pot affects everyone differently but I'd just like some that make me laugh and have a good time, mellow...
I know there is indica and sativa and that indica would be better but which on is the best?
You may just be smoking too much at a time man. With today's really strong smoke, it's about 20 times the potency of what was available 20 years ago. Try taking one small hit or one toke from the bong and then walk away from it. See if you don't enjoy the high better. Another possibility is that you have something your mind is trying to resolve and it's fighting to stay clear while you're slowing it down. That can create stress. If you have a lot going on in your life that requires you to stay alert, the high may just be causing you stress instead of joy.

Give it a try man. Just take some "baby" tokes. One about every hour.

I hope this helps in some way man. Good luck!
 

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
9,329
Reaction score
5,166
Another thing, I have noticed paranoia when it is harvested too early. Weed is a very peculiar thing. no two plants have the same exact buzz.
If your old school may want to stick with the Sativas. IMHO they have that more day-time have a great day kind of buzz. Indica gives me that couch-lock ready for bed buzz.(which I prefer)
 

RossAlexander

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
158
Reaction score
9
Somone HAS to tell me what IMHO means. I see that everywhere but only on this board!!!

I totally agree with StoneyBud. One of the most enjoyable ways to smoke herb especially during the daytime is to pack a tinnnnnnnyyyyyyyy bit (about the size of a single chocholate chip - hit it and walk away. You'll be like "Dude, this isn't going to do anything!" After like ten or fifteen minutes you won't be stoned but you will be in a VERY good mood. Sometimes I think this might be the best way to smoke weed. However, I could never give up getting high as a kite every other night. Sometimes you just need to get get stoned.
 

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
9,329
Reaction score
5,166
RossAlexander said:
Somone HAS to tell me what IMHO means. I see that everywhere but only on this board!!!
Check your PM dude.
 

naturalhi

Hang in there!
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
348
Reaction score
54
CrimsonVerbs said:
Hello,

I am older now and I have been affected by weed differently through the years. When I was younger I could sit on the couch, laugh, eat, and just have a great old time on weed.

Now that I'm older all this new weed like chronic and stuff affects me differently...

I get paranoia and can't seem to handle the highs...

I was wondering if there was any kind of pot that WILL NOT give me paranoia....

And maybe if someone can reccommend a good weed to smoke that is old school and not so medically fucked with or whatever...

I guess pot affects everyone differently but I'd just like some that make me laugh and have a good time, mellow...

I know there is indiga and sativa and that indiga would be better but which on is the best?
I hear ya dude! I long for the old days, We uused to live in the four corner area of New Mexico, the bags were 3-4 finger jobs, and had interesting names and effects, we would keep about half of each bag then when we wanted to mello out we'd pull out the columbian. Just for giggles we'd pull out , wahaukan (sp?), horny? there was one for that :p! etc.etc.

Now? strains are so mixed, they act like purebred rotweillers, I like Rots but you know what I mean very mean;)
 

DopeDoctor

Yes I Cannabis
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
226
Reaction score
19
In My Humble Opinion, when I get stoned, I don't really get any kinda paranoid thoughts until I'm pretty much sober. But if I just smoke a little I seem to get them more often.
 

NickTheQuick

Active Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2006
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
yo crimson maybe you should just get some middies, they rele dont give you those heavy ass highs even if u smoke a lot of it..i smoke 2 g's to my head bout a week ago, i was fucked up for like an hour max, if that was bangings id be ******* off my ass for a good 3-4 hours
 

RossAlexander

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
158
Reaction score
9
lol, i'm with dopedoctor on this one, i'm probably more paranoid when i'm not stoned. Everything is just awesome and beautiful when i'm high.
 

Latest posts

Top