Proud To Be A Stoner???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PROUD TO BE A STONER ???

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• NO!! (BOOOOO)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
I smoking a bowl a min ago and was listening to the song proud to be a stoner by kmk and wanted to make this thread for the fun of it im sure it will be 100% to 0% lol who's proud to be a stoner??

Ya, kindbud I think this one is going to be a landslide.

:smoke1:

:smoke1: This old stoner has been smoked up all day everyday for 20 yrs.:bong: I get stoned in the morning, :giggle: and nap in the afternoon, then wasted in evenings.:joint:

:48: :tokie: :48:

:headbang2: :bong1:

Hell yeah. Proud to be a stoner here. When I tell people I smoke dope, it's not an admission of guilt, I'm witnessing to them.

The most sorry sight is a person who is afraid to be themselves.

Pffft, DUH :rolleyes: ...;)

I like to watch people look at me and think what a :evil: I am because of the many MJ, Humboldt, NORML, etc. tshirts I wear

I am a stoner (have been since the 80's) and I am very clear about it - I can give a damn about what anyone else thinks... :hubba:

Though, even though I could, I won't light up in public cept at a concert (or something that MJ is accepted) But, I always have it on me....:cool:

in so far as i give a rats rear end of what anyone thinks of what i do........
i guess im a proud stoner but i really never gave it that much thought.

Anarchist_UK said:
The most sorry sight is a person who is afraid to be themselves.

Totally agree :cool:

So who voted no?! lol

To me smoking MJ is something that is my business, I don't flash it around or anything. But I don't agree with lying, so if asked I will be honest about what I do and why I feel the need to do it. I do wish I had more stoner mates though that I knew in person :rolleyes:

so much for that unanimous landslide then I guess!!!

I voted no. I guess you could say I don't like the word Stoner. In my mind, it has a negative connotation. Perhaps, if a different word was used, I would have voted yes.

doh theres always someone who has to be slightly different lol

Yeah I guess the word stoner does has its negative connotation but its been given that by other people i'm guessing, not you. So how about we all turn it around to be a good thing :)

I don't care what you call it, it all boils down to the same thing at the end of the day. I think there was a similar thing about the words 'marijuana' and 'pakalolo' - sorry if thats spelt wrong :?

eh what do you call a horny male marijuana smoker?
a stoner with a boner.

Thorn said:
doh theres always someone who has to be slightly different lol

Yeah I guess the word stoner does has its negative connotation but its been given that by other people i'm guessing, not you. So how about we all turn it around to be a good thing :)

I don't care what you call it, it all boils down to the same thing at the end of the day. I think there was a similar thing about the words 'marijuana' and 'pakalolo' - sorry if thats spelt wrong :?

Okay :)

Can I have my vote back, so I can change it.

no its all good, thats you opinion Terror, its perfectly fine for you to believe whatever you want :)

Latest posts

Back