Prying open my 3rd Eye.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iminsideurmind

Reaction score
:bong: Hey whats up ppl. I am new to growing. I am about 3 months into my grow. I started outside in a less than prime location. I unfortunately have some stretch in my babies the nodes are spaced out. I moved them inside hit them with 18/6 for 3 days then started flowering. I am on my 4th day of flowering. I am really excited about my new hobby growing might be more addictive than smoking! Cant wait to learn from u guys and gals.:holysheep:

I put up some pics in the gallery I think. How do I get the image in a post? please help

iminsideurmind said:
I put up some pics in the gallery I think. How do I get the image in a post? please help

Welcome to the group man!

To put an image in your post, just scroll down in the "posting" window and you'll see a button for attachments. Just follow where it takes you.

Yeah-Yeah Welcome,
Looking forward to your pics, and I'm sure you'll have some up in no time. Takes evryone a few to get into the groove of it all, I know it did me, (sheesh). Your gonna meet a very interesting bunch of folks here, that are very savvy about growing. Pretty wide spread age base also, makes it good for differing opinions which isn't all that bad, some of us OL'Dogs do learn new tricks, and some of the younger realize that they don't know it all. Like I said, I think you'll love it here.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I want to hear more about this practice in you title, "Prying open the third eye." Made me lol. Welcome to the chakra.

Latest posts

Back