psh..apples

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetmadnesS

Reaction score
i was sitting on my couch today. and while watching cops me and my stepdad started arguing because hes a sexist douche. anyways, this is basically how the conversation went.
"it has to be the womans fault because she ate the apple"
"....hahahahahHAHAHHAhahhah" because, with my one track mind i assumed he was tlaking about an apple pipe. so i sat there and laughed for like, five minutes reminicing about my apple eating days.
after my parents just stared at me for a while.
"..what are you laughing at?"
"...wait....what kinda apple were you talking about?"
and then i fealt like an idiot because they were talking about the bible or soemthing lol. i always do that. ill think i know what someones talking about and it turns out to be something completely different. especially with pot. then i have to go all ninja stealthy and take the conversation into another direction before they get suspicious.:watchplant:

Oh, I love it when I'm ripped enough to be a space cadet. It's the only way I will ever get to join up. LOL
Takes a great deal of being slick to get out of some of the stupid things we do and say while stoned. Sometimes the results should find their way to film.
America's funniest home videos would take on a whole new dimension, and would end up the funniest program of all time.
From couch lock that will require surgery to get the cushions outa your butt to out right paranoid. It's all good LOL
So there you are driving at a high rate of speed and behind you suddenly is the entire police force, you floor the pedal, but miss your off/ramp. Out of nowhere the road disappears, you scream at the top of your voice, "You'll never get me alive", when quietly you notice everyone in your living room is staring at you while your holding that hoober. Your best friend is laughing hysterically at you and says, "don't be a bogart".
Got to think up something quick LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
So there you are driving at a high rate of speed and behind you suddenly is the entire police force, you floor the pedal, but miss your off/ramp. Out of nowhere the road disappears, you scream at the top of your voice, "You'll never get me alive", when quietly you notice everyone in your living room is staring at you while your holding that hoober. Your best friend is laughing hysterically at you and says, "don't be a bogart".
Got to think up something quick LOL

hahahaha, man that must have been one hell of a smoke out. All this talk about apples is making me really hungry. I was gonna say something but im gonna cut it short and go make food.

King-I want to thank you for the visual on that one,I am still laughing.

:rofl: DAM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,king you had me going, now thats funny !!!!!!! im going to have to pull that 1 on some of the heads around here . LOL :rofl:

Latest posts

Back