Puff Busted !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Luck Buddy! I hate the fact that you have to keep going thru this ****. Your in my thoughts my friend.

I hope you saw this thread, before your incident.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29241

PM you seem to be a very personable friendly dude.
I hope you didn't incriminate yourself and nail your own coffin.
all those you got "friendly" with can be turned state witness and etc.

I hope you said nothing and did NOT admit guilt, playing "nice" with johnny law. IF you said nothing.. you can probably get it thrown out of court. But
if somehow, you "admited" it because it's 'JUST' weed.

Believe me, those that made nice with you in the inside, dont give a
crap about you or your situation. They see stuff all day everyday.

Goodluck, it sucks. Now everyone is in your pockets: lawyer, state, county,
urine test co, and everyone else, thats going to nickle and dime you to death.

puff.. just do what your lawyer says.. and be safe..

pretty simple... (sigh) I just cleaned my record 4 weeks ago..

no bust all clean.. in NC I'm require to noifty judge to wipe my records.. now I'm clean... has one that my dad MY OWN DAD busted me..with sheriff... man..
and my dad smoke.. that's crazy crap.. now my dad know to stay 300 ft away from me and my family... period.. or he gonna have more pvc glues on his skin and very flammable.. now he has it.. has skin Graffias he asked for it..

papabeach1 said:
puff.. just do what your lawyer says.. and be safe..

pretty simple... (sigh) I just cleaned my record 4 weeks ago..

no bust all clean.. in NC I'm require to noifty judge to wipe my records.. now I'm clean... has one that my dad MY OWN DAD busted me..with sheriff... man..
and my dad smoke.. that's crazy crap.. now my dad know to stay 300 ft away from me and my family... period.. or he gonna have more pvc glues on his skin and very flammable.. now he has it.. has skin Graffias he asked for it..

Dont want to rain on your parade, but your records are not clean.
I hope you really dont believe it is. Trust me.. ITS STILL THERE

I think everybody said it all. But I'm just here to offer moral support. You will pull through this buddy I promise. Shouldn't be that being a deal you even said yourself.

Latest posts

Back