Puff Puff pass to the new member!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hippieholly420

Reaction score
Good evening! My name is Holly, and I've signed up for the forums cause i'm like you i LOVE to smoke! :) Looking forward to meeting some new people, and I hope some future friends. I'll be taking a look around, and i'll be posting soon! Take care all!

holly :bong:

Hey there friend! welcome! We need more ladies around here right now we are outnumbered ;) lets smoke to welcome ya!:48: :welcome: :yay: :ccc:

:ciao: :welcome: ..... Holly, you came to the right place :D

And so do I...

Here, hold this for me...

:48:

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :watchplant:

Gb

:welcome: holly, its weird how something illegal or looked down apon brings so many people together....:bong2:

once again welcome to MP..

LH

Welcome! Great avatar btw...Jerry is smilin'

Welcome Holly, to the place to be and hate to leave.

hey purple..did I just buy some high times mags from u off ebay LMAO.....

Just wondering....five star thread? First time I seen that in an Intro thread....lol.....Had to look in and see if it was any different than a regular "hello I'm happy to be here"....nope just the regular "hello...welcome" stuff.

Welcome agian Holly.....puff n pass.....

tcbud said:
Just wondering....five star thread? First time I seen that in an Intro thread....lol.....Had to look in and see if it was any different than a regular "hello I'm happy to be here"....nope just the regular "hello...welcome" stuff.

Welcome agian Holly.....puff n pass.....

Hey TC!! smoked my first bowl of my own stuff today...and I liked it!!! yahoooooooooooooooo :dancing: :headbang2: :yay: :banana: :headbang: :fly: :woohoo:

well hello holly , belated.:)

Irish here, if i can be of any help to your grow , just give me a holler.:cool: .

and, welcome to MP...

Latest posts

Back