purple wreck/blue moonshine x's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kaotik, means alot coming from you. thanks...:)

just returned from the 'getting store' with supplies. they had my heat mat for clone propagation, inserts, and a ton of poly grow bags!;) the only domes they have are those that don't fit that well, and make a good seal. (i really want to get a handle on cloning in rapid rooters, so i have'nt given up on that yet)...

while there, i enquired about a product that dos told me about last year, called bushmaster. what this does is puts the cabosh on vert growth, so if you have an unruly gal, yep, she can be tamed now.:D i have just the girl in mind too. that would be the shlt/apollo13bx. (she is my guinea piglet):p

they were out of bushmaster, but recommended i try a similar product called the hammer, and gave me a sample to test...easy enough to use in a powder form. one gram makes two gallons...use two times, a week before flower, and a week into flower...(this will be tested later in another journal, and i'll show the results)...one thing the tech told me was to remember not to use it on my mothers, as my clones would all be restructured from that plant also. (he claimed first hand knowledge from his own test);)

more transplanting, and another attempt cloning with rapid rooter's today. peace...

good luck Irish, be sure to let us know about the hammer.

Yummmmmy looke at those girls shine from all those trichs. Good looking stuff there irish. But hell yours always does look damn good. Keep up the good work :D

:)

001.JPG

043.JPG

i spotted nanners on this at seven weeks, and harvested it a week early.:fid:

045.JPG

060.JPG

154.JPG

chem d xpw bm.JPG

plenty others to make up for it LJ,:) ...

094.JPG

100.JPG

Bummer on the hermie Irish at least you other ladies are visions of lovelyness:48:

:D

that sdm smells like fresh bb cobler LJ...:D

this is a first ever run of this cross of amnesia haze...she is very sparkly...i like sparkly...:hubba:

also the one pheno of two, of purple wreck/blue moonshine f2...:D i love these two girls...heck, i love em all...:icon_smile: haha...

090.JPG

095.JPG

097.JPG

099.JPG

have'nt grown a sat leaning cross inside in awhile. can't wait to try this gal.:hubba:(and the ah too.)

101.JPG

Lookin beautiful Irish :cool2:

7ge:)

p.s. gj on bpotm :woohoo:

thanks for stopping in and looking...i have a few of the pink lemonades drying, and jarred now, and smoking on those...they are the stickiest plants i have ever trimmed. even worse than ice...;) :D

sweet looking buds there Irish :aok:

Latest posts

Back