purple wreck/blue moonshine x's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
second pw/bm f2, and amnesia haze x pw/bm...:) (problems loading pics):eek:

104_6466.jpg

104_6469.jpg

104_6471.jpg

104_6480.jpg

sh1t x apollo, and sour diesel moonshine x pure afghan...:)

104_6487.jpg

104_6489.jpg

104_6495.jpg

last one tonight...sour d moonshine x pure affy...:cool:

104_6501.jpg

104_6516.jpg

Those look fantastic ... Very nice green but not overdosing N. Very nice.

Gorgeous!!
Gorgeous!!
I just stumbled in, and got to see all your pretty girls. What got you started with the lacto baccilus? What is it for? It definately makes your plants happy :) Thanks

Gone2pot! said:
Gorgeous!!
Gorgeous!!
I just stumbled in, and got to see all your pretty girls. What got you started with the lacto baccilus? What is it for? It definately makes your plants happy :) Thanks

the search for the grail of a great smoke starts with a great recipe. i learned about l bacillus from bbp, the organic ganj master. :cool: it is a working digestive system of microbes for our plants. since i make compost, it seemed a good choice in unlocking the dank goods fully in my mix. i'm in the figuring out working mans stage, and just beginning checking it over...:)

here is a link to bbp's, and prof. carandangs explanation of lacto bacillus...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33707

bho, i just add tap water now with a couple ammendments that i made to feed the beasties through teas...fruits, nuts, berries, and barks are my dit-da-jow. got skins?:hubba:

thanks for stopping by the show for a look-see...got more pics soon as i finish my outdoor work of putting wood up before the rain gets here tonight. peace...

Irish said:
bho, i just add tap water now with a couple ammendments that i made to feed the beasties through teas...fruits, nuts, berries, and barks are my dit-da-jow. got skins?:hubba:

This is what i like in the MJ growing world. There are so many ways of growing good dank that is unbelieveble.

:icon_smile:

Too bad on the Rapid Rooters fail. It is the only way that I can make work.
I came upon this thread, and indeed this forum, while searching for purple wreck/blue moonshine.
What can you tell me about your expectations for these plants. I don't recognize the lineage as ignorance surrounds me.

irish all looks well. BHO put it well 3 posts up. better watch out or im gunna snatch up that SDMxPA

Looks real nice. I will show you my PW x BM around x-mas. I am hunting I think around 8.

nchef, drop a pic or several in here if you'd like. i am really digging thier structure immensely.:D

doc, first run with these, and they look great. i've got three pure afghan males in a cab doing thier thing slowly. just waiting on roots in cloners and tossing the males in the flower room if theres still time. i'm thinking i've got a week, week and a half from now to make it happen. if the window comes and goes, i will still collect pollen for the clones for second run.;)

thanks MH.

dunge, i have'nt given up on the rr's. it might take a few trials and tribulations, eventually i'll master those. its my drive anyway to do so.:) this is a first run for me on all these strains, so only know what i've read from the seed bank. alls i can do is work it with what i got, and hope for fire. thier set for xmas harvest, so stop in anytime...

stopped back with pics of the gorilla grape crosses flowering at two weeks also. i made f2's with these gg's, then a bro did this work on them, and now shes back for a smoke out.:cool:

thanks for stopping in all. flowering now, so pics will flow. peace...

104_6543.jpg

104_6551.jpg

104_6557.jpg

Very nice Irish loving the gorilla grape cross nice structure now get them bent over and flowering.
Lol
T4

the votes are in.:D

the ammendment read, ''should an ounce of mj be legal for residents 21 and up making it lowest police priority''?

it passed 65 to 35% in favor...:D :cool: ...

pics are the bonus...:p :icon_smile:

104_6602.jpg

104_6607.jpg

nice pics & ive been outta the info highway, could you briefly fill me in?

docfishwrinkle said:
nice pics & ive been outta the info highway, could you briefly fill me in?

ballot vote for kzoo bro to make an oz legal for all over 21 to carry, and making it low popo priority...the head sheriffs response is''were still going to respond to calls of anyone smoking a joint on thier front porch, we'll just go without lights and siren''...thats how he views low priority. idk...

i know it passed, and if the police dont obey and uphold the law, we'll bury them with paper work. lol. oh, get this, his name is 'headly'.

i got my own name for him...;)

back on track...:)

i got some descent roots on the clones today, and put those in fresh compost. pic is a chem d/pw/bm cut...she was easiest to clone out of the pw/bm crosses...

2.5 week shots of the chem d, pw/bm f2, and amnesia haze crosses...:cool:

104_6673.jpg

104_6728.jpg

104_6730.jpg

104_6732.jpg

104_6734.jpg

104_6735.jpg

ah, i see on the amendment. wish it was state wide in a sense. nxetdoor town to me is all about arrest then ask questions. they been coming in & doing smash & grabs all over, now theyre starting to get lawsuits stacked up.....roflmao. those lil town swine think theyre tough stuff thats for sure. im getting all worked up now, gotta go smoke. later

Latest posts

Back