PurpleBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Here is My PurpleBud F1 from seedsman..she is in 5th week and is Just a thing to watch..Im still waiting for the Purple to show..it does in the stalks and fans..and is looking fine..thought i would share these with those that dont attend my shed:p take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

MMMMMMMmmmmm.... Looking tasty. Nice stuff bro. Cant wait to see it in its prime stage of goodness =D

Thanks buddy..i will be sure to post her progress along the way:bolt::bong:

very nice 4U, i see them stems turning purple... hopefully the buds follow in the same..Purple Mojo 4 U!

i want some:48: looks real nice. im working on some pure gold, put in the soil yesterday, i hope it comes out that good:)

Great Lookin' Girl there 4u ...Is there anything in particular your doin' to try to bring out there purple??? it seems like i'd read in previous posts by Richy B about bringing out the purp, with either lower temps. and light distance...not positive but it might be worth checkin into...But keep it Up and Keep it PURPLE 4u hopefully...:D

tn_toker420 said:
Great Lookin' Girl there 4u ...Is there anything in particular your doin' to try to bring out there purple??? it seems like i'd read in previous posts by Richy B about bringing out the purp, with either lower temps. and light distance...not positive but it might be worth checkin into...But keep it Up and Keep it PURPLE 4u hopefully...:D

hello my friend and fellower BHC:bong: i read about the low temps..early on around christmas i think in my Fall grow I have a plant called Frosting..:hubba: ..it is of the purple strain..and I braught some out in it when temps dropped into the 50s..i also lost a lot of plants:cry: i have just been experimenting with pollenating and am hopeing this purplebud Male I have crossed with Frosting with help..we will have to wait for next Fall to find out tho..Thanks for being here my friend..Take care and be safe..:bolt::bong::watchplant:

GreenMachine90 said:
very nice 4U, i see them stems turning purple... hopefully the buds follow in the same..Purple Mojo 4 U!

Thanks my friend...I will be sure to post some pics again at harvest;)

The bud looks great, 4u2sm0ke. I must say, that the quality of the photo appeals to me quite a bit. Great pic of a great bud.

Latest posts

Back