purplephazes 2009/2010 grow op

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

purplephazes

These plants are 3mnths old roughly and are all bag seed. :holysheep:

SANY0673.JPG

SANY0674.JPG

SANY0675.JPG

are you growing these outdoors ,or bringing them in ,,just wondering cause its a 09/10 grow

:greenmojofor the ladies ,,,:peace:

this is the watering system i'm going to use, there will be a 100ltr feeding 3 plants and they will be put into 40 ltr pots and buried. The timer will be set to water each 3 days for 10 mins giving each plant 6ltrs of water. Testing still in progress.

SANY0680.JPG

SANY0681.JPG

SANY0682.JPG

SANY0683.JPG

UKgirl420 said:
are you growing these outdoors ,or bringing them in ,,just wondering cause its a 09/10 grow

:greenmojofor the ladies ,,,:peace:

hi ukgirl im currently growing outdoors, and putting them in a fridge at night with a T12 fluro light to allow 14hrs of light to them, as of sept 6th they will be put outdoors/bush with the watering system on a full moon and that will take them through to roughly 13hrs of daylight a day. peace and take care ooohhh and spring begins in sept and summer ends in march

I'll be sittin in for the duration. Still wantin to see that fridge!! Lots of thought to your grow, I like it.

Hi there natorious thanks for calling in and you to girl . I pretty much should say thanks heaps to all of you guys here at MP for the assistance this far and if it was'nt for you all i would not have got very far at all ! I am using 100% organic compost (home made ) with chook **** blood and bone mushroom compost cow **** which i have composted for 4 months along with all of the garden scraps i.e lawn clippings, bannana peels and a whole variety of greens i have also added around 100 worms every 2 weeks to do the buiseness in the compost heap ! I also added topsoil 25 % perlite 30% and some potting mix all organic ! I feed them with fish ferts and seasol every 3 waterings . And yes the pots are a bit small but they will be transfered in 2 weeks to larger pots in the background of the pics but i need to leave them in those smaller pots to allow transportation ! Peace and tak care !

growright35 said:
I'll be sittin in for the duration. Still wantin to see that fridge!! Lots of thought to your grow, I like it.
Hi there growright I will post pics of the fridge set up soon.. i am borrowing a mates camera and he just left to take some pics of 2 plants i gave him 3 months ago unfortunatly 1 of them has hermied but pics will follow in a couple of hours ! Take care !

natorious said:
The watering system is awesome! Good luck
I will be using 3 systems like this but the bags will be buried for stealth and wrapped in thick plastic to prevent any wear and tear on the bags ! I will cover them with the soil provided from the holes i am going to dig the pots into the ground ! The reason i have 3 plots is due to having to allow leo to find a plot... and rippers to find a plot... and me to KEEP 1 plot LOL !

Nope, that's not gonna work with benny's special GREEN MOJO happening, you will keep all three. Good attitude.

420benny said:
Nope, that's not gonna work with benny's special GREEN MOJO happening, you will keep all three. Good attitude.
Hahahaha Thanks for hopping in benny :) i was hoping you'd call in due to the need for your green mojo hold this :bong: and i'll post up some more pics real soon ! Peace and Take care !

Looking brilliant purplephazes :)

How does the water get pumped?

Or is it gravity fed?

:peace:

sweet setup purplehazes.:) .

there goes the camping gear in another diy.:hubba: ...

will be watching this...Irish...

HippyInEngland said:
Looking brilliant purplephazes :)

How does the water get pumped?

Or is it gravity fed?

:peace:
Hi there hippy i'm glad you stopped in as well And you as well irish keep watching it should be an exciting journey !I got the girls back safe and sound but i gave my mother plant away to the baby sitter .. To answer your question hippy i'll be growing on a north face of a hillside to get the maximum benefits of the sun.. i will also have the bags wrapped in heavy duty plastic and they will be covered with the soil that is removed from the ground which the 40ltr pots will sit in ! This will prevent the sun heating the bags up and will also apply pressure on top of the bags to water the plants suffiently given that they are also on a hillside gravity will also assist in watering as well ! There's also around 20metres of the black pipe as well so i can space the 3 plants to allow the maximum growth and light to each plant ! 3 plots will be identical set ups but on different hillsides and all within 500 metres of permanant running water (a river ) i will also add some water crystals which will be soaked in the nutes so the roots can gain some moisture and nutes through the crystals . The reason for doing this is because they will be 80 mile away from home and i'll be checking and feeding only once per month untill they begin to flower then i will check them each fortnight ! Guerilla growing is the word for today and if the farmer of the property should find my camping showers and plants... Please take whatever you want but leave my timers alone they cost me $30 ! Peace and take care ! OOhh and Mr farmer please fire some warning shots if you see me in your paddocks at 2am once a month !

HippyInEngland said:
Lets hope you dont spring a leak :p
Well the box says Made in China ! Game over !...UUUmmm i am concerned as to wheather the farmer is a good shot and if it comes down to it ..its me or the bag ..LOL ! This could be a hard decision... but the bag gets it ! Take care ! I'm also hoping that the snakes are'nt really thirsty i hear they have got sharp teeth lol !

I guess you should also remember to take extra batteries with you on your monthly trip. Seems it could be one of those little things that could be forgotten.

Thanx for the tip growright35 still waiting for my bud to arrive so i can post up them pics for ya ! I have been testing the timers for 2 months and the batteries are still ok ..they say that 1 set of batteries will be fine for 1 season but they don't mention how long a season is ! I hope they don't mean a football season ! Hahahaha !

Latest posts

Back