PurpleSkunks 5 Leggy Greenlee Clones!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yay 2 more rooted makes 3 total,2 more to go of her and 7 others but they all should do gret i hope.PS:D

Taking cutting from a girl under 12and12 is perfectly fine. It will root much quicker than it will revert. But it will revert. Just keep a uniform light regimen.

so i added 4 more leggy green lee clippings,but this time i got them in some gel i picked up at OSH.PS

so 2 had nice roots so i planted in 24ounce cups with foxfarm soil,i also left them under the dome probably a few more days to be safe.:D heres a pic they got a little yellow but should be fine.i also put a pic of whats all in my room at the moment,along with a picture of my leggygreenlee mother.PS:D
i will keep u all updated.

ad 115.jpg

ad 114.jpg

ad 113.jpg

so now i got 4 in the soil,cant wait for the rest.they look in bad shape but should be ok.:D and my grow room is on the dirty side been lazy but i will clean it up soon:holysheep: ;) .PS

ad 117.jpg

:D ya they made it threw the hard stage they should be fine.thanks TGB
update i just put the last 2 leggygreenleeclones into soil they had nice root clusters they are still under a dome for now.the other 4 have been under the light with no dome since about 5:30 yesterday.thats a total of 6 rooted,and the last one from this batch is about ready,

so knowone gets confused i took5 leegygreenlee clones and 2 from another female that was all in the 1st dome,i still have 6 more clones from the other female,and the 4 new leggygreenlee clippings i took and put in the jell if all root that would give me a total of 17 females to play with.PS

so heres a pic of the 5 leggygreenlee clones,and the one from the other female i took clippings from the bush u also see in the pic:D .PS

ad 118.jpg

so they are all out of the dome and doing well they just need to green up lol,cant wait for the others so i can start the vegg stage for all of them.PS

you need to drop ur light like 3 feet and get a fan in there if u dont have one allready ur wasting lumens with that light way up there like that....just my two cents...but looks good so far except fer those greenleggy clones

Shakey B0n3S said:
you need to drop ur light like 3 feet and get a fan in there if u dont have one allready ur wasting lumens with that light way up there like that....just my two cents...but looks good so far except fer those greenleggy clones
so i need to put the light closer?why arent they strectching?they look like some fat bushes to me:D and a fan ok gotcha.thanks for the info.PS:D

the lumens are disapating the farther away the light is...you want the leaves to almost look florescent..those size plants ide say no closer than 12 to 18 inches. if you have a fan blowing a little fresh air pointed towards the lights you can get by with going a little closer but man those things burn bigggggg timmmeee. you will see a hige change when the lights are dropped down the plant will thicken out and new growth will appear all over....what kind of nutrients are you using, because that is also a huge factor...you dont have to use chemicle based ferts you can use organic if u want to try and stay natrual. a great vegging nutrient can really give your plants a bost......if time isnt an issue i would let them grow out a little while longer before flowering,,,,,,,,,(if u havent allready...i cant remember),,,,,,,good luck:hubba:

Shakey B0n3S said:
the lumens are disapating the farther away the light is...you want the leaves to almost look florescent..those size plants ide say no closer than 12 to 18 inches. if you have a fan blowing a little fresh air pointed towards the lights you can get by with going a little closer but man those things burn bigggggg timmmeee. you will see a hige change when the lights are dropped down the plant will thicken out and new growth will appear all over....what kind of nutrients are you using, because that is also a huge factor...you dont have to use chemicle based ferts you can use organic if u want to try and stay natrual. a great vegging nutrient can really give your plants a bost......if time isnt an issue i would let them grow out a little while longer before flowering,,,,,,,,,(if u havent allready...i cant remember),,,,,,,good luck:hubba:
sounds good thankyou:D PS

i use foxfarm soil
tigerbloom
bigbloom
400watt mh/hps
and about 300 watts of cfl in my vegg box.

:p so heres one thats coming back to life i have 2 that are weaker but i think they all are gonna be ok.reminds me of how its mother looked when i first cloned her.PS:D

ad 120.jpg

thanks got a total of 8 in soil 24oz cups sofar i think there all gonna root.PS

Latest posts

Back