Quasimodo Day 9 Veg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics so you all can see the ghetto tie I made on her(now she's really hunchbacked:D) and a shot of a bud.
bud_1022.jpg
bud_0972.jpg

bud 099.jpg2.jpg

bud 098.jpg2.jpg

bud 096.jpg2.jpg

bud 095.jpg2.jpg

Man BBP, you always have some madness going on in your room don't you! Ghetto tie? That's perfect. That bag will never damage the stem so it's perfect IMO. Good work :aok:

Nice plant as always bomb.

LoL, you should see what i got as a tie. Lol a telephone cord and my old cellphone charger. You gotta make due with what ya got though.:spit:

much love on the tie job, i used plastic garbage ties all hooked together before. i think next time i'll zip ties. lol

She's getting huge! I think the buds have set but I want to give her a couple more weeks before I untie. She is very, very smelly. Great triche production so far. I think i'll call her Bertha:D...she's dwarfing my other plants, the HB included:hubba:.
bud_1582.jpg
bud_1562.jpg

bud 159.jpg2.jpg

:watchplant: this one is going to be a beauty no doubt about it..

Simply amazing... What type of light set up do you use? All your plants are beautiful. Just wondering how I can get those results.

wow i would have thought that you had something way larger than that..
good stuff..

omg dude your amazing at everything u do i wanna b just like u lol nice grow pm me after u harvest and tell me how good da smoke iz

Both of your grows are two of the BEST I have seen on any site.:D Looks like you will have the Bud of the month to look foward to.:aok: You have posted comments on my journal. I was woundering if you could give me some advice on mine?
My WW is 22 days old today. They are in 8" pots. I have to water all-most every day. I would like to start flowering in a week. Stay with the 8" untill I get rid of the males so I have better light on the ladies. Than I would transplant. I was thinking 3 gallon pots. What do you think? Can I wait or will that hurt them? What size pot would go to? Once I get a few weeks into the flowering I thought I might try to tie down on some of the bushier ones I made 2 cuts on. This is my second grow and I don't want to make all the mistakes i did on the first one. Thanks for your help in advance

GROW JOURNAL:watchplant:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=132684#post132684

3 gal is the max pot size I ever use. You can grow monsters in a 3 gal pot imo. The thing with using small pots for big plants is watering and salt build up from nutes. I try to go for the smallest pot size possible now because I don't mind watering everyday and a good flush with some florakleen every couple of weeks solves the salt build up problem. As long as your plants are growing and look healthy then you can wait to transplant. You probably want to tie it before 12/12, not after. You don't want any stressing during flowering. Hope this helps:).
s21thomas said:
Both of your grows are two of the BEST I have seen on any site.:D Looks like you will have the Bud of the month to look foward to.:aok: You have posted comments on my journal. I was woundering if you could give me some advice on mine?
My WW is 22 days old today. They are in 8" pots. I have to water all-most every day. I would like to start flowering in a week. Stay with the 8" untill I get rid of the males so I have better light on the ladies. Than I would transplant. I was thinking 3 gallon pots. What do you think? Can I wait or will that hurt them? What size pot would go to? Once I get a few weeks into the flowering I thought I might try to tie down on some of the bushier ones I made 2 cuts on. This is my second grow and I don't want to make all the mistakes i did on the first one. Thanks for your help in advance

GROW JOURNAL:watchplant:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=132684#post132684

This is just too good BBP,
My friends that have seen your pic just flipped over your girl. She is already much loved. Now my problem is I am placing myself at your disposal to test the smoke for you. I require no training what so ever, I have huge lungs, and you will find that I am commited to doing a good job, over and over again as needed, LOL. So needless to say I will be right handy.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Thanks BBP any info is a big help!! I think I will stay with the 8" pots for awhile. The plants are doing fine and watering a lot is no problem, I like to give them a good drink and keep everything clean. I like to keep them in a good clean enviroment. I think I will go nutrients every 3rd or 4th watering. Thanks Again Its a real Pleasure to visit your journals and look @ your Ladies!!

Wow, this girl is white!!! It literally looks like the buds were dipped in powdered sugar. I'm guessing this is more hybrid vigor because the AF didn't have 1/4 the triches this girl does. I'm going to untie her at around 45 days, hopefully the buds will be good and set and she won't stretch anymore. She's being fed with Neptunes Harvest Fish and Seaweed, she loves it. I wish they sold this cross, i'd recommend it:D.
bud_0042.jpg
bud_0012.jpg

bud 002.jpg2.jpg

bud 003.jpg2.jpg

hands down man, that's beautiful. I've seen NOTHING but great plants from you, keep up the good work BBP and peace!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back