qucik question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pop

Reaction score
hi guys. i finally got my temp down to 25/28 oC and it goes no higher than 30oc so i am happy with that because it used to be 35oc + so it is a great improvement/

my question is on feeding. they are about 6 inches tall now and are growing there secondary leaves now. i fed the 1ml of bio grow to 2 l of water 4 days ago and it seems to be ok. i was wondering how often your suppose to feed them? i will have to water them tomorrow because that would be 5 days. now do i feed them with normal water or water with 2ml of bio grow per 2l of water? i am not sure. also how tall untill i can start pre flowering

pop said:
hi guys. i finally got my temp down to 25/28 oC and it goes no higher than 30oc so i am happy with that because it used to be 35oc + so it is a great improvement/

my question is on feeding. they are about 6 inches tall now and are growing there secondary leaves now. i fed the 1ml of bio grow to 2 l of water 4 days ago and it seems to be ok. i was wondering how often your suppose to feed them? i will have to water them tomorrow because that would be 5 days. now do i feed them with normal water or water with 2ml of bio grow per 2l of water? i am not sure. also how tall untill i can start pre flowering
IMHO i would stop giving them the bio grow until they get bigger. You should only have to water every 3 or 4 days or when the pot is dry. A great way to tell if your plants need water is by sticking your finger in the soil about 2 inches deep. If it's dry give them some water if it's wet let it go for another day or so. I would just give them water for now. Pre flowers don't show until about weeks 6 or 8.

Latest posts

Back