Question About cfl Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't care for the 26w too small IMO. go with at least 2 42watt to veg two plants. look around at some micro grows they'll give ya some ideas. ou need 3000 lumens of CFL light per sq.ft.

Mutt said:
i don't care for the 26w too small IMO. go with at least 2 42watt to veg two plants. look around at some micro grows they'll give ya some ideas. ou need 3000 lumens of CFL light per sq.ft.

i got 6 of them for free and I was wondering should i use 4 for veg and use all 6 for flowering?

Mutt said:
use all six. through out. ;)
more light the better :D

ok imma take your word for it, now on light fixtures how much money im looking to spend on 6 light fixtures? and should I put the lights upp against the wall or hanging from the ceiling of my grow box?

you can buy a splitter makes 1 socket into 2 for a couple of bucks at walmart, cords also. it might cost 15$ for everything but i doubt it. also i hang my cfls above my plants but with just 6 you might wanna spread them out a bit. jmo

depends what kind of cfls you got... daylight cfls is great for veg....
the warm/soft cfls is good for flowering..

keep eyes on the color spectrum if you see red, then its for flowering, get some daylight cfls, IMO 2 of them per plant is good to start with.. check my thread I has a hood with 6 cfls 23w upgraded for my aerobubbleponic has 2 babies in soil sittin in the tray under the cfl and they doing sweet!

Latest posts

Back