Question about rule 17.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iClown

Stoned Indefinitly.
Reaction score
17.You will not discuss politics, religion, saints or sports.

Just wondering why? please discuss the rule not the things inside the rule.

How dare you mention it!!!!

OMG OMG OMG

Get a Mod here quick.

That iClown spoke of Rule 17 (Half faints with shock)

Hello iClown :)

Its as Neo said (Hi Neo :)) my team is better than yours, my political stance is .. so and so, my God is better and we all must do as a book says.

Sometimes its best to keep all that aside and let us think whatever we think outside the box.

The inside of the box is for growing only.

:peace:

i think hippy and neo covered it.
people can be very passionate about these topics.. so threads on them can lead no where but to arguments.

Okay I see and so it really isn't a good idea to try and bring up these topics but I am not risking getting into trouble if I say obama rocks or something like that I just shouldn't start topics or posts for the sole purpose of mentioning those things in the rule.

thanks everyone just thought I'd get banned for mentioning the lakers.

lol potus, your right man I surrender not gonna read anything, I just surrender dont tear into me lol thread closed.

Potus is pretty radical for such an old *** Hippy. :D Just kidden Potus,,,I aint no youngster myself. But I do love calling you an Old Coot. Truth be known,,yer just an old fart that smokes pot.:bong: Wish I could smoke a bowl with ya,, and swat at kids with a stick when they walk by:ignore: .

CowboyBudsky said:
Potus is pretty radical for such an old *** Hippy. :D Just kidden Potus,,,I aint no youngster myself. But I do love calling you an Old Coot. Truth be known,,yer just an old fart that smokes pot.:bong: Wish I could smoke a bowl with ya,, and swat at kids with a stick when they walk by:ignore: .
Ha! I am an old Hippy! At one time of my life, I had a ponytail that was down to my belt. Back in the 60's, I once had it "permed" into a tight Fro, and dude, it was **LARGE**! The ladies loved it. Now I can't get my hair to cover my entire head...hehe

I have great grandchildren. I love kids. They're the only truly honest people in the world until older people teach them to lie. I'm never happier than when the little ones are climbing all over me, laughing and giggling. :D :D

Lots of us older folks smoke pot. You'd be surprised how many of us do. It really helps with the aches and pains us mature people get.

Well, its day 4 of the new administration, lets give em a little time maybe.....

I am an optimist, what can I say.

well i guess that makes me an old hippie also.its a damned wonder i survived the 60's.i was either stoned or trippin or both.hehe

Latest posts

Back