Question about trichs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schlendrake

Reaction score
Well i've been cultivating for some time now and have never seen anything like this. I wish that i was able to get a pic but up to this point i can not.

I checked my trichs today, under a 100x microscope, on one of my white widows and i saw something strange. The trichs have, in a sense, multiplyed on top of them selves. What i mean is that the trich ball has another ball on top of it, almost like two heads on one stalk. I know that the pic is not of trichs but it is the closest thing i can find to try to explain what is happening. The trich look almost exactly as the pic is, one cell on top of another.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not concerned but just curious as to why this might be happening as i've never seen this before. If anyone can shed some light on this i would appreciate it.

yeast.jpg

could be under stress from any kind of mites or aphids. or maybe a disease.

it is my understanding that the trichs are the plants natural defense mechanism against many things. which is why a female produces them and not a male. a female must protect her seed bareing fruits.

so i could understand an over production in trichs if the plant feels like it is under attack in any way.

whether it be a stressful reaction from your technique or feeding; bugs, disease; or possibly just individual genetic malformaty that causes it to produce more alkalidic poison (trichs) when threatened.

doesnt seem to crazy really. rare, or maybe something just overlooked by many

make some bomb a§§ hash thats fer sure

Thats for the help. I know that it is not any type of bugs. I am very dilligent in that area.

Temp is ranging from 72f during the day and 80f ant night.
Humidity is about 30%

Neuts are advanced neuts sensi bloom a/b, seaweed extract, carbo boost, and bloom tea. Maybee they just really like what I'm doing.

Anyhow There doesnt seem to be anything wrong with whats happening just strange.

yup, sounds like that pheno or just genetics. good sht man, you got it on lock.

gunna knock the socks of somebody ;) :joint:

Latest posts

Back