Question for STONEY BUD (growing mint) ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollingstoned77

Puff Puff PASS!!!
Reaction score
Ok i have seen quite a few people asking how to flavor thier pot . Quite frankly i don't get this because i enjoy tha taste of marijuana and wouldnot want to mask it . However this got me thinking about just that . SO Stoney my question to you is ( cause you'll give it to me straight ) could i grow some mint in my grow room or cabinet with the MJ and would the mints natural scent end up on the bud ? Either in the same pots or just in another pot in the room .I think mint would grow nicely in with the MJ and hell it makes a good tea and i dont mind chewing on a mint leaf from time to time . This is just a thought that came to me after a nice bowl of some good green , so not to be taken too too seriously . Thanks for any reply to this . PEACE:D

Nope don't see how growing mint will affect the plants own flavor. Thats really dependant on the own genetc makeup of the plant. but it would offer some "odor control" by having the over powering mint scent in with it. If your going to grow mint then do so in a seperate pot, not in the same container. Just my opinion

Latest posts

Back