Question for the experienced growers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tool46

Reaction score
So here is my question, I'm allowed 6 mature plants and 18 seedling or clones. But my 18 clones/seedling have to stay between 1ft high and 1ft wide. Mature plants can be as tall as id like. So my plan is to have 3 flowering, three growing tall in vegg, and 6 or better clones going also to keep my cycle consistent. My question is how do i keep my clones 1ftx1ft? Trimming exc. any help i would really appreciate. What about scrog? Or is there nothing i can do Thanks for the help i really need to figure this out?

Pinch Them Early And Tie Em Down.FLOWER REAL SOON AFTER ROOTING.

as close as you can with out burning them. andy is right also. top them and train them, but be careful not to break them. The longer you veg the bigger theyre going to get. If you're using hydro, and try to stunt them by with holding nutes you probably just end up paying the price when you flower with low yeilds. You can slow down the rooting process through. The risk is the plant not rooting at all. usually you want at leats two nodes in the root zone. try one. The plant would definatly root slower and veg slower once it was fully rooted though it should grow normaly. I've never tried it though. I like big fast growing plants. : )

Time your grow to go into flower when your vegging plants are about a foot tall. Top them a few times during veg and they will stay within your limits, and yield big in flower:hubba:

OK well thanks for all the help. But i was really hoping to grow my vegg plants 2or3ft before flowering them to maxamize yeild since i can only have 6 flowing. The only other thing i can think of is to have one Mother plant to clone off of. take clones for her when the three flowering plants are about 5weeks in. then when the flowering ones are done i can move 2 more in the flower room. since i will have to alternate off every harvest between to and three flowering plants. and replace the vegg plants with my newly five week old clones? I dont know if that made sence or not. What do you guys think? Hopefully the clones will be right about a foot or so. I am trying to stay in the guidelines of my mmj card holder and grower rules. this is why i cannot grow bigger clones

Sounds like a plan to me. But with so small amounts of plants I would think about deleting the mother and just get clones from your veg room. Your only taking a few at a time anyways.

Latest posts

Back