Question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juggalo420

SOCAL GROWER.
Reaction score
don't know if right place, new here feel free to move it if it is in the wrong place mods.
so I heard that you can add more flavor to your buds by watering it with some fruit juice or something along those lines, not exactly sure...
but I think that gets the idea out there, anyone know anything about this subject and how i'd go about doing it??
help would be greatly appreciated! :rolleyes:

I know there is products out there that are loaded with sugar "carbs". I'v read a lot af good stuff about botonicares SWEET or advanced nutrients has carbo load that enhances flavor and smell. But i probly wouldnt water with anything like that.

thanks...
&& i'll take your advice and not...
but I could have sworn i read it somewhere on here,
I think maybe on someones post about trying to grow a plant mixed with adderol or something like that...

What is wrong with the taste of pot? if you want to taste oranges EAT AN ORANGE . Good bud will taste good with out adding flavors .if you are not growing organically , a fruit juice would atract bugs and flies . JUST SMOKE THE BUDS THE WAY THEY ARE . POT TASTES GOOD !!!!

just my $0.02

PEACE:D

am using sweet + carbo load + a bunch of other items trying to go all organic. also, read in hi times article using sweet - it should make your berry stains even tastier

Latest posts

Back