Question???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how old is your crop? wait until atleast 3-4 weeks before adding nutes and use 1/4 recommended dosage

they are 3 weeks old and I know about the 1/4 strength at first and work my way up from there but, should I use nutes everytime I water or every other watering?

probably every other watering. dont over do it. dont over water dont over nute.

It seems that most people advise to fertilize every other watering. It's easy to over-fertilize, so pay attention to how your plants react to feeding. For example, if your plant responds well to feeding, you can try a higher dose the next time you feed. If it seems to be nutrient sensitive, then feed less, and less often. Keep a record of when you fertilize and when you give plain water. Keep a record of how much fertilizer you gave and make note of it. Keeping a record and paying attention to how your plants respond to feeding will help you decide on whether to fertilize or not the next time you water.

alistair told you correct..if your soil is pre nuted be carefull how often you water your plants, cause the nutes will be released everytime you water. and thats why its hard to control how much feed your giving them. if your soil hasnt got nutes in it. i normaly start off with a tiny amount of feed working my way up slow, and i add nutes probally every 2nd or 3rd watering. hope that helped .

I agree with Allistair and AMU but the reason I asked the medium; if it's not soil your plant's could die very quickly.

I am using FFOF. I used nutes once so far and I am going with nutes every other watering. They seem to love it!!! Thanks for the help.

i feed my young plants every other watering until i see yellow tips on the leaves then i'll back off for a few waterings.

Latest posts

Back