quick nutrients question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deuce

Reaction score
ok i have sum dynagro soil... and i have miracle grow nutrients... it sum blue lookin powder ****... i water the plants with a 1/4 tablespoon diluted in a gallon of water... and i use that mix every other time i water... i also put sum of it in a spray bottle and i foliar feed with it a few times a day... i have sum yellow spots... and few yellow tips... is that nutrient burn??? from waterin with it or spraying with it??? its showed those signs from the begining... but they still have grown well...

deuce said:
ok i have sum dynagro soil... and i have miracle grow nutrients... it sum blue lookin powder ****... i water the plants with a 1/4 tablespoon diluted in a gallon of water... and i use that mix every other time i water... i also put sum of it in a spray bottle and i foliar feed with it a few times a day... i have sum yellow spots... and few yellow tips... is that nutrient burn??? from waterin with it or spraying with it??? its showed those signs from the begining... but they still have grown well...

Sounds like nute burn MG is strong stuff.
I would only spray a very dilluted mix of that stuff, there really is no need to spray your plants at all.

Doesnt that stuff say to only use once every 2 weeks?

so is 1/4 tablespoon regular strength? Hold old are your plants? is that a pre ferted soil?

You'll get alot more help from some real experts if you list this info thoroughly. If you can get pics up thats really great.

Those yellow tips and spot are nute burn. Keep up what you're doing and eventually the plants problems will compound and you'll be in deep...

Might want to check out some nutes other than miraclegrow, as growdude said, it some strong stuff. There are alot of nutes out there more fitted toward our "special" growing needs.

Yes, it sounds like nutrient burn. It seems like you're fertilizing your plants too often. Also, if you're using 1/4 tablespoon of MG, you're feeding too much too.

I hope you didn't get teaspoon (tsp) mixed up with tablespoon (tblsp). My shultz bloom nutes (npk rato is 10-54-10) says to mix 1/4 teaspoon per gallon of water, not tablespoon, for indoor potted plants. It can be easily confused though. I hope this helps.

back off the nutes.i would recommend getting some good nutes and soil if you plan on continuing growing.do some reading,its all here for the looking.got some great minds here to boot.if you apply yourself more,the wise ones will be more likely to help you out.jmo good luck

Latest posts

Back