Quiting Smoking For Two Weeks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im not even going to lie i smoked tonight, i did not want to post this, but i had to be truthful. this chick is comming into town and I am smoking with her tomorrow, but I promise after tomorrow 2 Weeks it is!. I really am sorry! I just had to smoke with her... you guys have to understand

Its hard man, I know how it can be. I guess you're pretty disappointed with yourself, but don't kick yourself or listen to anyone who says that you should have done the opposite.

Wait for this little period to pass, this couple of days... and when you take that last toke, hold it in until you cannot anymore. Hold the feeling, and hold it for 2 weeks... and don't give in no matter who comes over.

This isn't about the weed though man, it's about your willpower to hold you against something that you love and for once HAVE to let go.

Good luck bro.

Thanks bro. Yeah 100% agree with you. Will do, I just want to get rid of it and have it out of my possesion, it will make things easier. but thanks dude. I will.

Yeah I know what you mean, when you don't have it, you cant use it!

Latest posts

Back