racy heart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danfinance2008

Reaction score
i have a friend who is been smoking now for 6 months. 1-2 times per week is all. it is mosty through a cheap vaperizor, and a few hits on a bong. he says lately he has a racy heart throught out the week?

couls it be marijuana or a strain. the strain is auto ak47

Does your friend have any anxiety issues that are unassociated with MJ...?
I've had similar feelings when High before, I just take a deep breath and remind myself, "I'm Stoned!! It's all good, no one has ever died from smoking pot before." and such...

EDIT: oh.. and every time i've had that feeling it was from extremely potent MJ. try hook'n your friend up with some milder mid-grade perhaps..

ishnish said:
Does your friend have any anxiety issues that are unassociated with MJ...?
I've had similar feelings when High before, I just take a deep breath and remind myself, "I'm Stoned!! It's all good, no one has ever died from smoking pot before." and such...

EDIT: oh.. and every time i've had that feeling it was from extremely potent MJ. try hook'n your friend up with some milder mid-grade perhaps..

he smokes it only on the weekends. and it is during the week he has a racy heart. he is not high at all. and the racy heart is not all the time . just sometimes durin the day he has a racy heart.

the racy heart is not from the weed. I get that effect sometimes to when smoking a good sativa...makes you a little paranoid. If your friend is haveing this at times that he's not smoking, he needs to go see a doctor, he could have heart problems, or some serious health issue.

Latest posts

Back