Random Stuff... share your highness.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is better high, video games or cartoons?

• Video Games

• Cartoons

Results are only viewable after voting.

werdnaydissac0_o

The Lord Of Ganga
Reaction score
If anyone is as baked as me, talk about whatever comes to your head.
It will make for an interesting thread convo, and expand our minds.:p

Ivoted video games, games like World of warcraft or other RPG's, the first person shooters are to hectic for me anymore.

Should have put tunes down in the poll, I like like baking to tunes also.

Growdude said:
Ivoted video games, games like World of warcraft or other RPG's, the first person shooters are to hectic for me anymore.

Should have put tunes down in the poll, I like like baking to tunes also.

Yeah, I think I will try to edit it. or no... I will just make another poll.
Thanx:p
World of Warcraft huh.... pretty sweet
I was thinking of like mario kart double dash. But that might be too fast

Alright. so It wont let me make another poll.

Everyone list off what tunes they like to get baked to.
Me Cascada, E-Nomine and Infected Mushroom.
E-Nomine sounds a bit satanic though.

SmokinMom said:
Your poll is flawed, there's no other option. I am not big on either. :p

Yeah I know. Im sorry, its my first poll and my first thread.
I just joined yesterday
:eek:
:)

I dont watch cartoons very often or play video games to often anymore...
maybe when my investment portfolio is stabalized and profitable i'll have more free time :D
infected mushroom is some triped out music! i haven't heard it in a while, i think i'll download some. but usually i make my own lil beats and get baked tweak'n em out. time for a hit.
puff puff and pass it to the left!

as of late- I get stoned and sit here and go thru the threads on this totally distracting web site!:48:

I still need to do the darn dishes! :angrywife: clean the bathroom, start some laundry, empty the trash bin, vacuum the carpets.....:holysheep:

crap, I'm just going to smoke another J !!:D

ishnish said:
I dont watch cartoons very often or play video games to often anymore...
maybe when my investment portfolio is stabalized and profitable i'll have more free time :D
infected mushroom is some triped out music! i haven't heard it in a while, i think i'll download some. but usually i make my own lil beats and get baked tweak'n em out. time for a hit.
puff puff and pass it to the left!

lol.
sweet, are you like a DJ or something?
COnverting vegetarians and becoming insane are my favorite infected mushroom songs.
yeah sounds like a good idea.
:bongin:

Ilikebigbuds said:
as of late- I get stoned and sit here and go thru the threads on this totally distracting web site!:48:

I still need to do the darn dishes! :angrywife: clean the bathroom, start some laundry, empty the trash bin, vacuum the carpets.....:holysheep:

crap, I'm just going to smoke another J !!:D

Dude, thats a depressing high.
just let everything go.... my motto is "man, I do't give a fu'k"
:D
Nice pic of the ring nebula (M57) btw.

Family guy, Futurama, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, South Park, Bevis and butthead

any movie with Patrick swazy, jean claud van damn, chuck norris

All funny as hell

PS3 Tiger woods golf, Madden football, Call of Duty 4, Fight Night

Any music that you like when sober is 10X better when stoned

Drinking beer and crackn jokes, siting around talkn with some other stoned people, pondering crazy things about life, love, religion and so on... Swiming is pretty fun... SEX SEX SEX great.... all FOOD.. Mountan Dew.. Sigs are better when high.... ahhhh... thats all i can think of really...

My perfect high is just put on the calming tunes, like Jack Johnson and Micheal Franti (Ganja Babe :D) and hitting the couch with my best buddies :)

I like weed the most when I'm out in the open... like on a dog walk or just out in the country, because i live in the countryside, i love the way that nature feels or looks when I'm gone... and you get to the point where you become part of it... and its amazing to think about how beautiful nature is... flowers... trees... fields of gold... you get my vibe.

Whatever, im high and i thought id go off on a tangent again.
:)

When I used to smoke, I used to take a quick hit from, one hit foil pipe, filled with below average quality sativa... Head to school... I felt the way better, especially if you mediate a little after you take that hit.

Nice.
Question. Has anyone woken up with a runny nose (like when you have a cold) and feeling sick, after getting baked late that night?
If so, what should I do about it? I have to go on a roadtrip in the morning and it would suck if I were sick.

:hubba:

I prefer to sit back and watch the critters and listen to music. Not being a choice I like to watch cartoons, South Park, Beavis and Butthead, Ren and Stimpy, Yogi Bear, Scooby Doo, Wonder Dog, Gumby. Johnny Quest is excellent after a couple :bong1:

im so baked. i like to watch stupid movies, knocked up, superbad, strange wilderness is funny, i laughed so hard i almost passed out. i was bent that night. any stupid movie is good. and looking at threads on here. oh and watch the grass grow. lol

slowmo77 said:
im so baked. i like to watch stupid movies, knocked up, superbad, strange wilderness is funny, i laughed so hard i almost passed out. i was bent that night. any stupid movie is good. and looking at threads on here. oh and watch the grass grow. lol

dude. have you ever rode ATV's on sand dunes. Dude that was so freaky. It was like I was in Star Wars, when R2 and 3-CPO were walking to Jaba's liar. Then rode them down to the beach, and it looked like the part in pirates of the caribbean 3 movie. When they all go to the limbo place to save Jack on the beach. you could see the sand moving along with the wind. And the waves.

Latest posts

Back