Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I can’t have an outside garden without either a greenhouse or severe fencing due to the over abundance of rabbits and squirrels in my area and not they can’t be hunted. They raze gardens here and a few have pirate patches with sparrows on their shoulder. I miss the ripe tomatoes right off the vine the most.

Unfortunately I can’t have an outside garden without either a greenhouse or severe fencing due to the over abundance of rabbits and squirrels in my area and not they can’t be hunted. They raze gardens here and a few have pirate patches with sparrows on their shoulder. I miss the ripe tomatoes right off the vine the most.
We have several rabbits that have decided that my garden is a nice place to hang out and munch. If the coyotes don't do their job I will. Squirrels don't bother anything but the birds and rats will go after my maters. War has been declared!!!

IMG_1429.gif

We have several rabbits that have decided that my garden is a nice place to hang out and munch. If the coyotes don't do their job I will. Squirrels don't bother anything but the birds and rats will go after my maters. War has been declared!!!
Rabbits won’t climb my deck so I may try some tomatoes there next year. We have a rabbit living in our front yard because it knows better than to go into the back yard. The dogs would run him down in the back yard.

Sounds like both you boys need to invest in a good quality pellet rifle. Pute can do it with no problems, but KGB needs to learn the three S method; Shoot, Shovel, and Shut up.
I'm curious, why can't the rabbits be culled?

Sounds like both you boys need to invest in a good quality pellet rifle. Pute can do it with no problems, but KGB needs to learn the three S method; Shoot, Shovel, and Shut up.
I'm curious, why can't the rabbits be culled?
My wife always wanted to live in a certain type of neighborhood and who doesn't want the wife to have what she wants. She works hard and this place is the most tranquil and awesomely peaceful place I have ever lived. Trade off is the winters are dark. BUT I have the most awesome basement in the entire world.

But I digress. To fit in here no killing of wildlife and the wildlife knows it. Small price to pay for tranquility. If I were to buy a pellet gun here I could have meat every Sunday forever

Latest posts

Back