Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will be a 30k cannabis seed giveaway on Saturday at noon. Like an hour drive but how many chances will I have to be in a state the day it legalizes. Still on the fence

So my question is do you want me to promote this site? Everyone will be there for one purpose…to get a few free seeds and learn about how to grow

There will be a 30k cannabis seed giveaway on Saturday at noon. Like an hour drive but how many chances will I have to be in a state the day it legalizes. Still on the fence

So my question is do you want me to promote this site? Everyone will be there for one purpose…to get a few free seeds and learn about how to grow

hemp seeds?

hemp seeds?
No it’s some big to do about handing off 30k cannabis seeds from DC to Maryland at the border midnight Friday night. Then they will distribute them from 17 locations in the state at noon on Saturday. Who knows what strains but it does come from a large DC breeder is all that is known

good luck with whatever you decide

ate you looking for a particular strain?
Not really my next two auto grows are already planned with an open spot on the second. It’s hard for me to imagine a big meet and greet in person for people who want to grow. It’s bending my mind a little

My inquiry is because I don’t know if you want a big influx of people….not that anyone will actually listen to me but they might

Not really my next two auto grows are already planned with an open spot on the second. It’s hard for me to imagine a big meet and greet in person for people who want to grow. It’s bending my mind a little

My inquiry is because I don’t know if you want a big influx of people….not that anyone will actually listen to me but they might
The guys here will tell you I am the camp innocent regarding weed.

That said, just bear in mind your beneviolent FBI will most ricky-tick be there.

I just walked to the bedroom to put in my hearing aids.....by the time I got there I forgot what I went there for....
I was gonna post sumpin' interesting, but got caught up with youse guys talking... and forgot what it was.

What were we talking about?
Why just yesterday you were raving about how, if you could coordinate it, multiple people could start the same strain in a contest next year from the same batch of seeds. I believe they were magic beans that could grow giant colas or something like that

Why just yesterday you were raving about how, if you could coordinate it, multiple people could start the same strain in a contest next year from the same batch of seeds. I believe they were magic beans that could grow giant colas or something like that
I don't remember that.

The guys here will tell you I am the camp innocent regarding weed.

That said, just bear in mind your beneviolent FBI will most ricky-tick be there.

gotta be a slow day at the office for a couple of overpaid Leo’s to be monitoring a cannabis seed exchange

after all , they have more important things to do , like searching through some hunters laptop

Epstein did not hang himself

Latest posts

Back