Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the pages of ‘Yes, You Certainly Are Being Watched’, I got an email from Walmart the other day asking for feedback on items I purchased last week. I bought them in the store. I had not searched for them online. I used a credit card to purchase them that is not affiliated with Walmart. I did not use my email address in anyway when making the purchase. So the only way they could associate my purchase with my email address is thru the credit card. Now I need to figure out if I can stop American Depressed from sharing my purchase info with the retailers I use. Fkrs…

It doesnt fking matter anymore brother. They know everything about us. Our information is out there for the taking. I gave up on worrying about that a long time ago. Did you know that the government can hack your smart TV? Well, they can and do.

It doesnt fking matter anymore brother. They know everything about us. Our information is out there for the taking. I gave up on worrying about that a long time ago. Did you know that the government can hack your smart TV? Well, they can and do.
I do a naked dance in front of my big screen every night for them.

Random thought ...
Has anyone ever said the phrase "long story short" and not told you a 20 min story? I'm like "Jesus Christ lady, I just want to buy gas and lotto tickets...."

Latest posts

Back