Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Attention attention

help me out here please , I was conversing with someone about some beans by Loompa , I do not recall the strain so if this rings a bell , please PM me….

thanks

it was Wedding Cake IBL by Loompa

I don't know about Loompa but wedding cake is a great smoke.

more known for the Loompa Headband strandivar…..

those cookie poly hybrids have been bred to a complete bottleneck

the IBL is a horse of another color

In cannabis, it has become increasingly common to hear the term "IBL,” especially when referring to specific varieties.

An IBL (inbred line) is a genetic line that has been intentionally bred over multiple generations for consistency and homogeneity of expression. At its most basic level, inbreeding involves two or more parents that share DNA. By definition, even filial breeding (F1 -> FX) is inbreeding.

A line is classified as an IBL when a specific genotype has been isolated and stabilized for consistent, uniform reproduction.

FB_IMG_1699805075614.jpg

Attention attention

help me out here please , I was conversing with someone about some beans by Loompa , I do not recall the strain so if this rings a bell , please PM me….

thanks

it was Wedding Cake IBL by Loompa
I think @crash has some look in the top left corner

Attachments

• IMG_2223.jpeg
    IMG_2223.jpeg
    225.6 KB · Views: 0
more known for the Loompa Headband strandivar…..

those cookie poly hybrids have been bred to a complete bottleneck

the IBL is a horse of another color

In cannabis, it has become increasingly common to hear the term "IBL,” especially when referring to specific varieties.

An IBL (inbred line) is a genetic line that has been intentionally bred over multiple generations for consistency and homogeneity of expression. At its most basic level, inbreeding involves two or more parents that share DNA. By definition, even filial breeding (F1 -> FX) is inbreeding.

A line is classified as an IBL when a specific genotype has been isolated and stabilized for consistent, uniform reproduction.
Just popped some Loompa Yeti Fuel beans that I found in my jar. 10-15 years old and 2 out of 3 popped so far.

Latest posts

Back