Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random thought of the day:
I was going through the china hutch getting ready for Thanksgiving and founf McDonalds glass coffee cups from 1984 special olympic edition there are 12 and the Batman Forever riddler glass coffee cups also 12
10 bucks each I saw 4 for 50 on the Olympic cups

10 bucks each I saw 4 for 50 on the Olympic cups
I have a box of welches jelly jars with the cartoon characters from the 60s Scooby doo Archie Fred Flintstone roadrunner etc maybe 80 or so more or less. I use to pick them up at random yard sales.
I have no use for them. I’ll bet they are worth something as a collection.

I also have a box of about 200 aprons for some reason. I am an addict for things at times. No use for them either. In a box in my attic too. 🤪

I have a box of welches jelly jars with the cartoon characters from the 60s Scooby doo Archie Fred Flintstone roadrunner etc maybe 80 or so more or less. I use to pick them up at random yard sales.
I have no use for them. I’ll bet they are worth something as a collection.

I also have a box of about 200 aprons for some reason. I am an addict for things at times. No use for them either. In a box in my attic too. 🤪
My mom had a collection of around 200 Avon bottles. They disappeared when my grandparents died, as did a LOT of stuff.
There was family involved (not me), and gramp's house and workshop were cleaned out before he was even in the fvcking ground.

My mom had a collection of around 200 Avon bottles. They disappeared when my grandparents died, as did a LOT of stuff.
There was family involved (not me), and gramp's house and workshop were cleaned out before he was even in the fvcking ground.
My dad already gave my son in law all his tools in the shop and there are a lot. Luis still asks him to borrow something though if he needs something. Dad just laughs they are yours now you don’t need yo ask.

Latest posts

Back