Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am eating my lunch and Ivan as usual keeps me company… it was almost a year ago next week where I brought him into the hospital and the surgeon told me he was going to cut his tail off… as you can see he still has it and it is a thing of beauty… he has no problem, clearing a table with it
IMG_2099.jpeg

I am eating my lunch and Ivan as usual keeps me company… it was almost a year ago next week where I brought him into the hospital and the surgeon told me he was going to cut his tail off… as you can see he still has it and it is a thing of beauty… he has no problem, clearing a table with itView attachment 346732
That's a good lookin' boy, boo!

Thanks bro, I’m really proud of the dog he’s becoming and the personality he’s developed… he appears to be very confident when he’s patrolling the fence line and he has no problem letting anybody that’s near the fence know that they’re too close… I am sure he will be a great older brother when the next pup comes into the home…

I am eating my lunch and Ivan as usual keeps me company… it was almost a year ago next week where I brought him into the hospital and the surgeon told me he was going to cut his tail off… as you can see he still has it and it is a thing of beauty… he has no problem, clearing a table with itView attachment 346732
He watching closely to see if you drop anything.

Thanks bro, I’m really proud of the dog he’s becoming and the personality he’s developed… he appears to be very confident when he’s patrolling the fence line and he has no problem letting anybody that’s near the fence know that they’re too close… I am sure he will be a great older brother when the next pup comes into the home…
He’s a really pretty dog boo.

He
a handsome boy!

How old is he? And what was wrong with his tail?

1700000479349.png

I know where I Wouldn't hide it..

well i dam sure would not keister it!…

View attachment 346401
Down the sink drain in the shut down 1/2 bath in far corner of basement.

1. Why am I hiding a paper clip? There are probably 10,000 in my house.

2.why do they want to find it?

Another good place would be in a file cabinet, clipped onto a piece of paper. It can hide with all the others?

Bubba

Down the sink drain in the shut down 1/2 bath in far corner of basement.

1. Why am I hiding a paper clip? There are probably 10,000 in my house.

2.why do they want to find it?

Another good place would be in a file cabinet, clipped onto a piece of paper. It can hide with all the others?

Bubba
He failed to say the clip is radioactive.

My guy thinks my plate is meant to be shared with me
I guess I'm a d i ck. I don't want my dog anywhere near my food. Ever. I don't want a dog begging at the table or while I'm eating a hamburger or nothing like that. Dogs get dog food, full stop. When I only had one dog, she'd get the occasional bone or antler, but more than one dog negates that, because it just turns into snarling and conflict and...no thanks.

Used to be (when I met my wife...) they weren't allowed on any of my furniture, and certainly not my bed. I've softened to that some in my old, feeble, semi-conscious state of intellectual infirmity. Still, no dogs in my house get human food, they don't dig in the trash, and they don't beg at our feet for food.

Had an aunt once that fed her Pug from a plate at the dinner table, with a fork. I love dogs, but that was disgusting to watch.

He failed to say the clip is radioactive.

So it isn't in the rules. Back to question
Comes a time in most men's lives when the sex appeal of barely legal nubile concubines wanes, Weed.
I'm not sure when that's supposed to occur, but I've heard that it's a thing. 👹
What in the wide world of sports are you saying! Excomunicado! Ekk. Say it's not so.
I used to think like that, you know, calm down , when I get older this will stop. The only thing that stopped is my lack of a sweet tooth.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back