Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They finally delivered Ivan‘s goggles so he can have safe eyes while we’re driving around in a convertible but they obviously don’t know how big large dog is when they say one size fits all. I can’t even come close to wrapping it around his head so the search continues. I don’t know if you can notice his toenails. Don’t touch the ground, they stick straight out And his webbed toes are unlike any German shepherd I’ve ever had

I am eating my lunch and Ivan as usual keeps me company… it was almost a year ago next week where I brought him into the hospital and the surgeon told me he was going to cut his tail off… as you can see he still has it and it is a thing of beauty… he has no problem, clearing a table with itView attachment 346732
Handsome AF ☝️

They finally delivered Ivan‘s goggles so he can have safe eyes while we’re driving around in a convertible but they obviously don’t know how big large dog is when they say one size fits all. I can’t even come close to wrapping it around his head so the search continues. I don’t know if you can notice his toenails. Don’t touch the ground, they stick straight out And his webbed toes are unlike any German shepherd I’ve ever had
Part velociraptor?

Speaking of his nails, do you trim them, or does his daily activity keep them short? Some dogs wont let you touch their nails.

Speaking of his nails, do you trim them, or does his daily activity keep them short? Some dogs wont let you touch their nails.
Ivan gets his nails trimmed every 10 days and he just adores having that done to him. He loves to be brushed out and bathed as well because if Dutch does it, he wants a piece of it..:

My wolf-shepard had webbed toes.

Latest posts

Back