Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• 2995943958_c3d212fd86_b.jpg
    2995943958_c3d212fd86_b.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 0
Im just a window shopper. To old to keep up with young women and all their bullshit.
Got a beautiful Wife and best friend. Been married 37yrs. She knows I'm harmless.😁

My brother in law calles it a briscuit…lol
Those are my favorite grandma used to make them fresh. I never could get that right. I did get almost all of her recipes. I was her little helper ever since I was very small. I remember standing on a chair next to her helping her make all kinds of great things. I miss the cardamum coffee cake and her donuts. Man that stuff was awesome. I am the only grandchild that got most of her secrets. Some thing she took to her grave.

I'm not wiser,,I'm scared of my Wife.😱
My lovely woman hasn't the heart to cause harm to anyone. I taught her how to shoot, but she won't carry...despite working odd hours sometimes. I ain't scared of her - I just wouldn't want to break that warm, kind heart of hers, and it would if I were to get too friendly with a foreign port, so to speak. Lord knows she has her hands full enough with me; she doesn't need that concern on her plate too.

That doesn't mean I'm beyond trying to get her to talk that cute little waitress into coming home and playing, though. 😈
She never would, but...LOL

Those are my favorite grandma used to make them fresh. I never could get that right. I did get almost all of her recipes. I was her little helper ever since I was very small. I remember standing on a chair next to her helping her make all kinds of great things. I miss the cardamum coffee cake and her donuts. Man that stuff was awesome. I am the only grandchild that got most of her secrets. Some thing she took to her grave.

I wish I had my moms recipes , especially her bread , rice pudding , and fried chicken…

Latest posts

Back