Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda Big for that yard LOL
View attachment 346943
LOL

A builder came in and ripped all my woods out and put in a shit-ton of $450K+ houses with postage stamp yards. A guy across the street push mowed his for a couple months, then went out and bought a huge commercial Zero Turn for his 3,000 square foot house on his 2500 square foot lawn. Keeps it in his 3rd car garage bay. It's almost comical.

LOL

A builder came in and ripped all my woods out and put in a shit-ton of $450K+ houses with postage stamp yards. A guy across the street push mowed his for a couple months, then went out and bought a huge commercial Zero Turn for his 3,000 square foot house on his 2500 square foot lawn. Keeps it in his 3rd car garage bay. It's almost comical.
I bet he rides it so proudly for the 5 mins a week he cuts his lawn.

Our Cali neighbor was mowing his rocks..........er yard with a high dollar zero turn.
Its been sitting in the same spot for a couple months now.
😆
Sheep,cattle,goats even llamas are way better suited here AND they are multiplayer........ purpose I mean.
🙃

LOL

Lol

I see these kids driving 150K jacked up and jerked off trucks on the road being driven by kids...how do they afford those mortgages on their rides...gotta be 2k per month on the paper...
Know what pisses me off is you cant get a pickup without it being a fortune.
Im not talking about a Gucci pickup, a workingman's pickup.

the Triangle Kush x Gold Digger are viable , all but two cracked in 24 hrs

Triangle Kush x Frost Hammer
Triangle Kush x Lemon Betty
Triangle Kush x Grape Haze
Triangle Kush x Snowcain
Triangle Kush x Ogers Kush Ghost Cut

all new testers for 2023 , should be some winners in the mix for sure

lots of seeds , very little time

IMG_7254.jpeg

IMG_7255.jpeg

Latest posts

Back