Ravishing's growing adventures....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the confusion....
The nlxbb female that is seeded is in the DWC, the clones are in ebb/flow, seedlings in aero and I have a soil grow started now too :D

Cherry Malawi day 18p.jpg

Cherry Malawi day 18q.jpg

SGa.jpg

4th 042707e.jpg

5th042707e.jpg

Ravishing_68 said:
Sorry for the confusion....
The nlxbb female that is seeded is in the DWC, the clones are in ebb/flow, seedlings in aero and I have a soil grow started now too :D

It's a POT EPORIUM !!!

You've got a regular labratory going!

If you get an NFT grow going, you'll have em all covered!

Stoney Bud said:
It's a POT EPORIUM !!!

You've got a regular labratory going!

If you get an NFT grow going, you'll have em all covered!

Hey!!! NFT... hmmm...((looking around room for space)) drat it all... I'm pretty full up now.

I am just trying to learn and see what is going to work best for me. We're going on vacation for a week in middle of May so I'm trying to have it to where they will take care of themselves. I've been very blessed to have such wonderful MP friends to help me out and point me in the right direction... such as moving the ballasts...DOH! I've got the DWC seeded female almost done... I think I'll give it this week just to be certain. On my plan it was to be done 4/29. Just in case...the whole plant is seeded...LOL..that little male was quite the stud ;)

I'm almost out of my stash and looking about I see nothing gonna be ready any time soon... nothing worse than having to buy smoke when you're growing it...but wadda ya gonna do? The 8 clones in the ebb/flow are flowering but don't look anything like the grow that finished last time about. Do you get less from clones? And of course...all the plants have been dealing with some upheavel so I just need to let them be and settle in and see what is going to make them happy. The closet now has 2 400 watt HPS in Flowering area and the one orchid light (for the life of me I've looked all over for anything in english to tell me what exactly that light is...color, K's...whatever...its all in asian. I got it from a hydro store though so I will believe it is good for vegging and seedlings. I took the seedlings out of the aero and put them in the DWC (because they didn't seem happy in the aero, very little growth, roots not nice bright white) because I know this system best. It all comes down to, time will tell... it's always about time or money :D

Cherry Malawi day 23s.jpg

Ravishing_68 said:
Hey!!! NFT... hmmm...((looking around room for space)) drat it all... I'm pretty full up now.

The 8 clones in the ebb/flow are flowering but don't look anything like the grow that finished last time about. Do you get less from clones?
Ha! I know, Rav! I've run out of room several times before and wanted to plant enough to have a barn full.

A full drip grow and the NFT are the only ones you've missed.

The asian translation can be found on some of the translator sites. Just do a Google on "Free translation" and go from there. Look for the ones that have various oriental languages available. Try several until you start getting english back. It'll be rough, but usually enough english to get the point of what is being said.

Good luck. If you can't find it, send me a copy and I'll give it a try.

I have had the best luck using a 20% cycle timer (1 minute on, 4 minutes off) on my aero cloner, which I also start seeds in. This is under flouros.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I have had the best luck using a 20% cycle timer (1 minute on, 4 minutes off) on my aero cloner, which I also start seeds in. This is under flouros.

How did your aero work that you started seed in it? rockwool in netpots? I've found it best to start with the paper towel method and then I put in a rockwool plug. I am trying a soil grow just to see the difference. out of 30 seeds I've gotten 13 sprouts. About the same for me...33%, from there will next separate males/female... if all going like it has I'll probably end up with 6-7 females. Time will tell :)

Took down the seeded female, giving a few days to dry out. goodness she has a lot of seeds. I'm not going to bother to count them so don't ask! but I will say, I am going to learn how to pollinate just one bud instead of giving the male a good shake with the female...LOL.

This is all about learning... I do need to get a couple of plants to do well for me in this next grow as I'm getting a bit short on stash... but if I run out...will be a good time to clean out system. Nothing worse than buying when you've been growing.

I wish I had the wisdom all these others do, but I hope by journalizing my grows it will help me and others. :peace:

Hey rav hows that growin goin? man i didnt even notice this thread til now lol.. ive just had a read through and im glad to hear your gonna be the proud mother of 6 to 7 females there!

I use these things called Perfect Starts that I buy from Future Garden.

This is a description from the package. "Perfect Starts' flexible, plant derived polymer keeps these premium quality composted peat ande bark sponges from crumbling during transplant....perfect air to water ratio speeds root development and initial growth."

I put the seed directly into the cone shaped "Perfect Start" and then put these into a net cup with expanded clay. I have a very high success rate cloning with this method. I actually have about a 50% success rate cloning from plants in full flower.

Latest posts

Back