Ravishing's growing adventures....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ravishing_68

Reaction score
I'll start with pic of the clones that came off mother plant. These are the last of my NLxBB.

I have sprouts of Cherry Molawi, Swazi Safari, and White Widow started.

I'm using Stoney Bud's ebb/flow concept but tweaked a bit to fit my closet.

040907b.jpg

040907e.jpg

nice man nice hope to see them when there all grown up.

well it didn't pick up the clones...let me look...

The pics above,the sprouts are the cherry Molawi and the seed is a swazi safari.

040907b.jpg

040507a.jpg

how much money did it take to get the set up.

It costs about $20-25 a tub, then reservoir tub with water pump is another $30 which pumps to all the tubs.

Pictures pictures...gotta love pictures... these lil seeds are just wonderful!

The two CM sprouts are stretching a bit but once in the tubs I'll cover the stretch and see how they do.

Three SS sprouts, two have first leaves.

The white widows finally popped. One already with 2 leaves showing.

They are in pH 5.5 rockwool with "orchid" light 3" above them 12/12.

041207a.jpg

041207b.jpg

041207c.jpg

041207d.jpg

041207e.jpg

041207f.jpg

041207g.jpg

ok..if you put your cursor over the pic the file name is the strain and how old it is.

Might lose two seedlings. One, the end of it's root tore when I lifted it out of it's rockwool and the other got bent putting it into the aero.

Aero has pH 5.6, 324ppm (5ml each hydroguard and dyna-grow) sitting under CFL.

Do you think the seedlings will get crushed in the foam or that they are too young yet? I guess time well tell :D

white widow day 8g.jpg

white widow day 8f.jpg

Swazi Safari day 10j.jpg

Swazi Safari day 10i.jpg

Cherry Malawi day 11l.jpg

Cherry Malawi day 11k.jpg

I'm confused..Why do you have them in foam?

The holes are 1" and the foam holds the lil seedlings in the air so the aeroponic set up can do it's thing. It also allows for growth.

I will take a pic of the innards this evening and post it. I have 1.5 gallons of water with 5ml of hydroguard and 5ml dyna-grow.

I'm going to switch out the water and put 5ml hydroguard and 5ml of Liquid Karma.

Seems like all the plants are settled now. They have a nice routine. Great for them...boring for me
biggrin.gif

I changed out the water in the seedling aero there is 2 gallons water with 5ml each of hydroguard and liquid karma.

Is that pea thing in the bud picture a seed?

P.S. when I went to post this I realized I'd said I would take pic of inside of the aero cloner. I didn't do that this evening, I'll try to remember in the morning.

white widow day 10h.jpg

041707e.jpg

041707.jpg

crintonator said:
does aero use misters?? Are the roots exposed to light?

I'm sure there are many different types of DIY aero. I got this from fellow grower friend Elephant Man.

EM writes: They are 360 degree misters. Just a jet firing into a convex surface. Depending on pump pressure, they can easily mist up to 3 feet probably. As you can imagine, having even one in this size container is sufficient.

DCFC0003small.jpg

DCFC0004small.jpg

DCFC0008small.jpg

DCFC0009small.jpg

DCFC0010small.jpg

Just using an aquarium pump.

Here are my newest pics. I'm concerned due to not much growth in a weeks times. clones are wilted a bit with bottom lower leaves turning yellow. seedlings seem stagnant.

At this time I am running water on clones and seedlings 10mins on and 30 mins off. not enough water? too much water? Nutes off balance?

Last night I took pics and got both reservoirs fresh water (set out for 24hrs to get rid of chlorine) and clones get 10ml of dyna-bloom, 5ml top max, 5 ml sugar daddy. seedlings got 5ml hydroguard and 10ml liquid Karma.

Please, looking for advice here....pic named with date and strain if you put cursor over pic. 3rd pic (yellow) shows "peanut" back...note to the left of it is 3 seeds in one pod.

042207a.jpg

042207b.jpg

042207c.jpg

042207d.jpg

white widow day 17j.jpg

Swazi Safari day 17l.jpg

Cherry Malawi day 18o.jpg

Cherry Malawi day 18p.jpg

Cherry Malawi day 18q.jpg

Those "peanuts" are seeds aint they? What about that roted leaf, maybe you are giving too litle water..

Nice setup there.. I was thinking of Aeroponic... but.. then I got scared. I really dont have a green thumb at all. Now I am running two Ebb and Flow systems everything timed, and the whole thing is looking amazing!!
OK.. maybe hydro and aero aint too difficult.

gangotri said:
Those "peanuts" are seeds aint they? What about that roted leaf, maybe you are giving too litle water..

I don't know I've never seen a MJ with seed before. I thought they were in the pods, like that one I can see what look like 3 seed in one pod. But where this one came from...no idea..look close did it bust out of it's pod? or what?
As far as the rotted leaf, I haven't changed anything on it, it's a DWC so it has a lot of water. I wonder if it isn't just aging? Again, this is my first attempt at this, is why i posted it to see if someone could teach me.

Hard to see but is it a male plant about to pollinate. I would check to be sure before it is too late. Else all of your plants energy will be concentrating on making 1000's of babies.

Rav, you're confusing me. I thought you were growing using ebb and flow, but now you're saying DWC.

Are you doing both?

Latest posts

Back