rdwc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powerplanter

Reaction score
bubba902 gave me this idea. How about a group build. I've come across a lot of people who want to switch to rdwc, and some noobs who want to start that way. So I was thinking, as was bubba902, we could get a group together and see who has the best and most original ideas about putting one together. You can use whatever you want to put it together, but it has to be rdwc. The finish would be to grow a plant or plants and see who's is the best, who has the least problems and so on. I wont be able to participate, but will be interested in what happens. So what do you all think? Also, don't know about prizes, unless someone wants to donate to the cause. :)

i like the idea, no prizes tho... just good ol fun n games.
u brought it up Pp u have to join up lol

Ha :rofl: My wife is dead set against the idea. Since she is now the bread winner, it puts me in a very delicate situation. Do I want to eat, or do I want to grow pot? :icon_smile: If I grow pot it would have to be an outdoor grow, since I wouldn't have a house either. :eek: Soon though. If things work out in November, I will be right there with ya. :D

Latest posts

Back