reputation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for this thread, always wondered how that worked, and never even looked at the scale before...just hit the scales on you mrniceguy...just to see what happens, and of course to thank you for this informative thread. Im a glorious beacon of light too (tho dont feel like one today)..and have what? six boxes.....i come here to read mostly....tho...i do like to put my two cents in some threads.
good growing
and have fun.

mrniceguy said:
LOL....now i am a "glorious beacon of light".....thats too funny...thank you all for the help.....and thank you dubbaman for makeing me "a glorious beacon of light"...:D

Not sure if it was directly form me or not but gald to see that your question was answered ;)

HippyInEngland said:
At the end of the day bars mean nothing, Im not here to collect anything, im here to share knowledge and have fun, I also gain knowledge, never think you know it all, because you dont.
Amen Brother :D

LOL. :rofl:

It's always funny to see people on the internet create several accounts in attempt to further their own agenda. Mrniceguy, was it really worth the effort of thanking yourself over and over again to have a few more bars underneath your username? Get a life dude, nobody here is impressed. Geesh, the things some people will do for attention on an internet message board.

For those who are clueless about what I'm talking about, check out the profiles of che420, smokey420, and smokin-a-bowl (you can find them at the bottom of nearly every mrniceguy post). Look at the thanks, who they thanked, their post count, join date, check out what threads they posted in, and I think you'll catch my drift.

if that is a drift to catch (never even entered my mind someone would do what you said illusionalfate)......then, let them (or him) play their games, i dont want to play, i am here to read and post a journal for future reference. i feel even posting in some threads that i dont know enough to post, but sometimes i post, sometimes i am wrong, sometimes right but always reading.
like HippyinEngland says.....you never know it all.

Really, no matter what a person's rep on here is you can always judge them by their posts. Why worry about something that is not important. Really, is reputation that important here?

Honestly i could care less what you folks think, no offense... Reputation is something that is fake anyways. Mine used to say i had a rep beyond repute. NOw it says i have a brilliant future or some stuff. Who cares. I know i can grow,i don't need a multicolored bar to tell me i can.

IllusionalFate said:

It's always funny to see people on the internet create several accounts in attempt to further their own agenda. Mrniceguy, was it really worth the effort of thanking yourself over and over again to have a few more bars underneath your username? Get a life dude, nobody here is impressed. Geesh, the things some people will do for attention on an internet message board.

For those who are clueless about what I'm talking about, check out the profiles of che420, smokey420, and smokin-a-bowl (you can find them at the bottom of nearly every mrniceguy post). Look at the thanks, who they thanked, their post count, join date, check out what threads they posted in, and I think you'll catch my drift.

Ouch baby, very ouch. Yeah, that's kinda lame I guess. Like the poeple say, who cares about rep or bars. If you have info to share or just need help then come here for that 'cause THAT'S what this place is all about. People helping people to avoid LEO and grow good, safe weed. Not "rep bars". :holysheep:

IllusionalFate said:

i was curious if someone was going to catch that.....busted.i ts whatever, i got a good laugh out of it. maybe you should change your name to sherlock

Latest posts

Back