reveg at 10 weeks in flower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
i have revegged at 1-2 weeks after 12/12, but never this late. what are my odds like? and is there anything i should do, look out for, or tips? i really am liking how my sativa plant is comming out. super sticky, and full of trichs. seems like itll be a potent one. lemme know. happy holidays

you could leave some branches nugs and leaves and put her back under 24/7 lights to reveg...

or you can take a clone and try to get it rooted and reveg that...

or both. I have revegged a pk very late into flower...it was a clone not a whole plant.

this is my fav reveg post

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21885

give her a good dose of N, throw her back into a 24/7...dunno why i said 12/12 lol cycle, and it may take a few weeks. She'll reveg eventually... :)

ok, i guess that when i am ready, i will cut off main colas and reveg bottom of plant with a good dose of N. this is a dwc grow...the roots will be ok to go through another grow right?

2Dog said:
you could leave some branches nugs and leaves and put her back under 24/7 lights to reveg...
:yeahthat: I did it and it can take some time (almost 3 months to get all back to normal) but it does work

ive revegged after harvest with 3 plants cut them kept the bottom part, only one made it, some tips from my experience:leave some good green fan leaves on the plant when you cut it cuz most of the times plants are very Ndeficient at harvest so try keep some good green leaf to support its revegging, strong MH light 24/7, high N ratio ferts, give her optimal conditions cuz she'll be stressed, if you have more than one of this strain flowering try revegging those too you'll raise your chances of success, hope this helps :)

Are you talking about actually revegging or taking clones at this point. It used to be that revegging was a term we used to describe the act of putting a partially harvested female back into vegging light to, well, reveg. Now many use this term to denote taking a clone in flowering....I get confused...:confused:

THG,

You are absolutely right -- rooting a cutting is cloning regardless of when it is done. If the plant has started flowering, then once the clone roots, it will go through the reveg thing because it is a mature flowered plant not new pre-flower plant.

In fact if the mother/donor plant is sexually mature, you could throw if directly into flower just as soon as it was growing enough to support flowering, even if it was 2" high -- but of course that small a plant isn't going ot yield much more than one small bud.

To reveg the mother instead of cloning her and revegging the clones, try leaving about 1/3 of the lower part of the plant alone during harvest, including the bud because the buds will actually be were the first new growth will appear, expect some weird scraggly leaves at first, and use the same nutes that you originally vegged her on. Also use the same veg light cycle that you used on her originally even if it wasn't 24/7, unless you just want ot change your light cycle, but do NOT reveg her under 24/7 and once she is growing try to cut her back to say 16/8 or 18/6 because she will think it is flower time again..

Personally, if I really want to keep the plant, I do both, clone & reveg it as well as revegging the mother.

Good luck.

Good smoking.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

awesome replies, thank you everyone. and happy holidays

Latest posts

Back