Reveg the beginning......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
:icon_smile:

Well my husband and I have a nice lady who we took out of flower today. We decided to reveg her as well, and thought we would share our revegging journey with you this go around from beginning to end. As you can see we have step by step pics as she is being cut. We hope you follow and enjoy! :icon_smile:

1-107_0001.jpg

2-107_0002.jpg

3-107_0003.jpg

4-107_0005.jpg

5-107_0006.jpg

6-107_0007.jpg

I'll be watching this thread thank you.

Mary Jane,
Thanks for this. Timely for me since I'm about to try the same thing with a few of mine.
Is the first pick before anything was done to her?

tastyness said:
Mary Jane,
Thanks for this. Timely for me since I'm about to try the same thing with a few of mine.
Is the first pick before anything was done to her?

Yes tastyness, the first pic is the beginning of my cut before any branches is taken, pic 2 is a close up of the bottom so you can know what she is looking like down below, and so on......

Thank you for joining in gourmet, I hope you enjoy.

And do we know the strain of the plant? Just curious.... re vegging is always interesting. :)

Sol said:
And do we know the strain of the plant? Just curious.... re vegging is always interesting. :)[/QUOTE

Not sure of the name, for we received a clone from my husbands cousin and we have been liking the smoke so we would like to keep her around.

Chapter 420

fade in.

In the beginning there was only growth, and the growth was good. But these times called for more.

Mary-jane looking down upon said growth and saith ' Is this all you can muster? Is this all you have? Can you give no more?'

'NO!'. The growth said in defiance while facing death. 'I shall try to propagate and more budding shall be my mission.'

Painfully going back to veg, the growth retraces her roots. Remembering all that she has done and all the more she can bring forth, she steadys herself for the task at hand.

'I will veg and gather strength. I will reflower! Budding again will be my new mission. I will not go quietly into the dark dryer, that deep sleep of curing. I shall once again produce buds of Mary-janes favor. That is my Rally Cry!'

So we all watch the growth, as she begins her new veg state. Not knowing what may become of her. Not knowing if she will bring ,once again, buds to make Mary-jane happy. Knowing only that she, the veg, has staked her mark in this world and want's to do so again.

The saga continues...

Fade out.

Chapter 421

Latest posts

Back