Revolution?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nvthis

Seems to me being a government employee right now should include hazard pay. Wonder if they're getting the clue?

took me a second, but my g/f got me hip. your right. in no news watcher, but i hear things.
SHE SAID, "THEY SHOULD HAVE A HOW MANY DAYS ACCIDENT FREE POSTED ON THE BULLETIN BOARDS!!! HAHAHHAAAA

I am clueless....either too high or stupid....:confused2:

Definitely have no respect for anyone thinking they can just take innocent peoples lives when those directly affected have nothing to do with the laws or the government, they are just normal peeps working just like we all are. Having said that, I get the frustration.

Notice how everyone of them is reported as a crazy, lunatic crackpot? Even though they come from regular families just like yours and mine? It's been that way since the dawn of revolution. Never will we ever hear a report of a completely sane and well rooted person attacking a government position. Never will you hear that the government has actually pushed it's citizens too far. That's because smart normal people do exactly what their governments tell them to. That's because smart normal people are just too smart to fall for lies like "your government is screwing you". Government brutality, abuse, corruption and misrepresentation are all lies smart and well adjusted people know better than to believe.:rolleyes:

That's good to know. It solidifies all the suspicions that I have, and that is that all of us MP members are basically insane. Well, I say then we should have a party:D Hors d'oeuvres shall be served shortly. Bong hit anyone?

My parents (both being hippies from the 60's) were appaled when I joined the military. I had this vision of fighting for mom and grandma, god and country, apple pie and chevrolet....but it didn't take long to see how screwed up government is...even at the lowest levels.

I fear we are treading on iffy terrain here, so I'll leave it at this old saying

I love my country, but I fear my government!

I'm ready for a revolution! well trained airborne/air assault special ops. there are many vets that feel the same way I do...they (the gov.) don't want a revolution.

the problem with "them" is that they always outnumber you...more arms all the way around.

They are a fist...we just have to start cutting off fingers

hate to tell you its not the government thats screwing us we are screwing ourself
we keep voting the same lier's and thieves in office.
lets make that change the pres. promised

I'm ready for revolution :)

post3.jpg

ta2dguy said:
move to CANADA :) we rock lol :) :headbang2: :banana: :yay: :welcome: :48:
i once heard a canadian insult an american by calling him a "shatner stealing mexico toucher"......

nvthis said:
That's bad juju right there mon. I prefer my government fear me instead;)

You are the government, you just need to exercise your right to vote.

Instead of cutting off fingers,ect,ect, just vote out the tool N.P. and exercise your right.:holysheep::)

ArtVandolay said:
I'm ready for revolution :)

View attachment 154946

Hell yeah Art! Hell yeah brother, hell yeah!!!:hubba:

Ahh, PC, if only it were that easy! I mean I hear ya man. This coming from a rabid, life long voter who has not voted in the last two presidential elections in hopes that too few votes would be gathered to allow us to inaugurate the new President. Wouldn't that be one hell of a wake up call? Well, guess what??? It didn't work!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back