REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
That is crazy how different they are growing! That Paki looks real sweet man, may have to try it out myself. Who knows, I may get an actual auto :)

225smokestack said:
That is crazy how different they are growing! That Paki looks real sweet man, may have to try it out myself. Who knows, I may get an actual auto :)

Hey smokestack...yeah it's weird how the male is all tall and lanky and the female is short and squat...
The Paki is hanging in my downstairs closet...took her down late last night...me and the wife smoked some of the cola that is dry and curing in a jar...wow...nice taste and a strong buzz...up type high but not real functional...it's real hard to concentrate on it...I hve one more PakiRyder bean left...was wondering if it is auto or another unstable pheno? I will be taking two clones from the original Paki clone and putting it into flower soon...

Hamster Lewis said:
Just posting a pic in the difference in size between the White Dwarf Male and Female....they are the same age and hve been growing under the exact same conditions...lights and Nutrients wise...it's quite a difference..

View attachment 143058

i just sexed some blue mystic plants and all the males were tall like that and the females more short and squat...

sundancer245 said:
i just sexed some blue mystic plants and all the males were tall like that and the females more short and squat...

Yeah maybe I just never noticed before or more likely it's because most of the autos I grow are feminized...so I hve not seen many auto males...come to think of it the only other one I hve seen is that auto fem bluekush which was supposed to be fem but was a male...

Well looks like the powdered sugar fairy came and visited the flowering tent last night...:)
The buds hve been growing real nicely but there has been no smell and no icing on the buds yet...well the icing part is changing...a cpl pics

IMG_0218.jpgIMG_0220.jpg

Hopefully this is just the start of nightly visits from said fairy........:D

the chef said:
Jeebus HL those are gonna be frosty!

Thanks chef...this is at 26 days of flower so hopefully it's just the start...I am glad I hve a healthy clone of this plant because it looks like it will become one of my Mother plants...

Just clipped the top of my male White Dwarf and put it in a zip-loc baggie till it dries and gives up it's male goodness....:) Then the plan is going to be to brush some pollen on the female White Dwarf when it matures enough and I think I will brush a bud or two of the Rez cross and the Sensi cross and see what type of beans they make....

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks chef...this is at 26 days of flower so hopefully it's just the start...I am glad I hve a healthy clone of this plant because it looks like it will become one of my Mother plants...

my bagseed ladies are at 23 days of flower, still no crystals but hopefully soon... hey ham, you use a vap right? heard you can do the smoke right off the plant wet...that true?

sundancer245 said:
my bagseed ladies are at 23 days of flower, still no crystals but hopefully soon... hey ham, you use a vap right? heard you can do the smoke right off the plant wet...that true?

Yes I do hve a vape...I never tried that though..I guess I cld see that working since with a vape you want to only vaporize the trichs...will hve to try it out...maybe tonight..it's too early to be getting ripped...I hve stuff I actually need to get done...lol

Hamster Lewis said:
Yes I do hve a vape...I never tried that though..I guess I cld see that working since with a vape you want to only vaporize the trichs...will hve to try it out...maybe tonight..it's too early to be getting ripped...I hve stuff I actually need to get done...lol

lol i hear ya bro, im ready tho the wife finnaly got up so its time to blaze one...i was thinking if that was true it would be a good way for samples as you wouldnt have to quick dry and risk affecting the potency...

sundancer245 said:
lol i hear ya bro, im ready tho the wife finnaly got up so its time to blaze one...i was thinking if that was true it would be a good way for samples as you wouldnt have to quick dry and risk affecting the potency...

Well I hve a single bud from my Paki that got clipped off while I was trimming her...I will try it tonight with part of it and let you know how it worked...:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Well I hve a single bud from my Paki that got clipped off while I was trimming her...I will try it tonight with part of it and let you know how it worked...:)

cool beans, we'll def interested in the results of that...

I took the ladies out for a watering and the buds are filling in nicely now...I also found another use for the pipe cleaners i use to tie down the branches...they also work great for pulling the outer "mini-colas" back in towards the center and back into the the stronger light...gotta love em...I snapped some pics..

These first two are of a Sensi crossIMG_0222.jpgIMG_0223.jpg

Then we hve my favorite the first Rez cross that showed...IMG_0225.jpgIMG_0226.jpgIMG_0227.jpgIMG_0228.jpgIMG_0229.jpg

Looking sexy over there as always, eheh. I'd love to see what type of plants you'll end up with from your future breeding project :).

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Looking sexy over there as always, eheh. I'd love to see what type of plants you'll end up with from your future breeding project :).

I am interested in that myself Mental...never made beans before...this shld be fun...:)

zipflip said:
:hubba: dont ya just love her tho :aok:
girls look great

She is my favorite zip.....:)and thanks for the compliment on the girls....I am at the point in the grow now where looking in on them brings a great big grin...and a lil drool...;)

Latest posts

Back