RIP Daddy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mom,
I'm so sorry, I don't know what else to say :(

Peace, Love and Tie Dye,
Cam

So sorry for the loss of your 'daddy', Mom. I know that you are going to be fine, you go through many 'ups and downs' during the grieving process, but all will be well, and as so many other's have mentioned, he is in a wonderful place now and no longer in any pain...that is a blessing. (((hugs)))

hey sis,

you and your family are in my thought's and prayers.....

god's speed to your dad

Sorry to hear mom..please accept my condolences :(

Sorry to hear about your loss, I too lost my father when he was 57.

Stay strong SM, and I'm very glad that your Dad was able to go peacefully. We all have to cross that bridge and it's good that when it happens, it's an easy crossing.

All my thoughts and best wishes are with you and yours.

Remember the good and forget the bad.

Please accept my sympathy for Your loss. Dad's always have a special place in their little girls hearts.
tcbud

sorry mom it ***** having to deal with the aftermath of a death but like mutt said it will get better ,and i also no what its like to see some one suffer for so long and then to see them so peacefull looking when they are gone they almost look relived ,witch they are because they are goin home ...with god ,i lost my mom a year ago she was 52 never drank never did drugs and never smoked and passed of a very bad case of cancer she passed in our home in the living room on a hospice bed i will never forget her as you will never forget your father i will say a prayer for you mom ....

My deepest sympathy goes out to you,and your family Smokin Mom. I am sorry for your loss, but please continue to celebrate your love,and life with him.

sorry to hear about the loss in your family.....keep his memory alive. Of course that won't be to hard with all those boyz in the family. Favorite "secret" fishing spots are seldom forgotten, as are so many other things fathers share with their sons/daughters.

peace be with you and your family.

tom-tom said:
...she passed in our home in the living room on a hospice bed...

Hospice was such a wonderful help. I will never forget our nurse named Autumn who was with us this morning.

Thanks everyone.

The cremation place called my stepmom and told her all about the national cemetary in my state. They will keep dads ashes and put his name on a plaque, forever memorializing him. Dad would have liked that. :) And since he was a veteran, there will be no cost.

Im sorry to here of ya lost Mom. I hope everything is ok with you and fam.Just remember he's always there with you.

So sorry to hear that, Mom! :( I lost my dad when I was young. Its hard, then it gets easier. But, it will still get you down at times. You'll be in my thoughts for sure.

Sorry for the loss MOM. Best wishes to you and your family. Stay strong

Sorry to hear your bad news but it sounds like it was relief in the end, you need to realise you were a lot luckier than some people, you were given time to get to know and love him, both my parents died in 1980 in an auto crash when i was 17, i was still a kid, i never really got to know my parents as a mature adult, they were simply mum and dad.....remember this.....

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.

sorry to hear about your loss mom..:( my condolences.

Sorry to hear of your loss, S'Mom. I am glad that you are able to find the humorous side of this with your step-mom. A snake in the bath...lol. He got ya!!!

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back