RIP Mr. MD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheKlonedRanger

Reaction score
Last night, around 9 PM, my wife's father lost his battle with cancer. The past few days were pretty bad, he was placed on a morphine patch and was pretty much out of it most of the time.

He was a flawed man, as we all are. And his flaws made him the person that he was. We had our misunderstandings, but understood that we both loved our families. There was so much that I could have learned from him.

I'm going to thank all of you in advance for the kind words that are sure to follow. The next few days are going to be rough and I'm not sire when I'll be back.

Thanks for it all friends.

Sorry to hear of your loss TKR....we will be here when you are ready to comeback. Take care and be safe.

I am sorry for the loss of your father in law. I am sorry for the loss of opportunity for you to learn more from him. He was lucky to have a son in law like you. Peace to you and give your wife a hug.

as hammy said,, we'll be here for you whenever you decide to return. Take care of your wife first and foremost.

Thank all of you so much. The services are going to be held Saturday and I was asked to be pallbearer.

I worked in the secret garden for about 3 hours or so this morning. That's been helping out some.

So sorry TKR, condolences to you and yours.

Sorry to hear this, my friend, take it slow and try to relax...and keep the good memories close in mind to help through the hard times!

Latest posts

Back