Robbed At Gun Point !!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Growdude said:
You called when 5 min. away. Do you think they were there when you called or did they just show up?
they showed up right after i called.
what happened was, a buddy in my dudes house went to go to his car to get $, and as he went out the front door, and turned to the left....a gun was shoved to the right side of his head, from the right. they said" hold up, get back inside"
then they pinned everyone...did there thing.....then i came.

my heads fine btw. it hurt like hell still when i got home....i popped 3 advill, and smoked 4 bowls in a row....it finally went away after the 4th bowl.

but ya, i tryed not to sleep for a long time, just incase i had a concussion.
i stayed up till like 7am, cuz i was scared to fall asleep.

That's crazy. Bad news about the robbery/assault but good news that you stopped things from getting a lot worse. It's definitely a mind-trip if you stop and think about all of the things that could have happened differently. What if you had stopped for a drink or gas first and been too late. Or what if you'd left 5 minutes earlier and been there when the robbery started. Makes you wonder about things when timing is the way it is (if that makes sense).

Anyway, I hope everything works out for you and your buddies. Yet another reason why marijuana laws in the US are behind the times.

Sorry to hear what happened, but at the same time glad you were there to save them! God works in mysterious ways. You definitely have an angel watching over you! Stay safe, feel better.

Well glad to hear that you and your friends ended up making it out of there in one piece. Could have lost more than just some money. I understand that sometimes you have to do what you have to do to put food on the table, I've been in that spot b4 too, but to go into someone elses house and then to try and rape someone, oh HEEEELL naw, that's something that a little coward would do....damn punks these days...:mad::hairpull::mad:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Damn mang sounds like a serious situation. Glad nobody got hurt and your back home safe and sound. Best way to prevent these things from happening is "GROW YOUR OWN". ;)

... and dont tell anyone about it!!!!:rolleyes:

md.apothecary said:
remember sellers are prime targets for such crimes because they know they won't call the cops because they'll investigate.

Glad you are still with us! :shocked:

LOL that funny !!
I have heard of Dealers call the cops when they gotten robbed and the cop some times have found stuff showing that there dealers or users!
It has happen around here a few times in the Past few Years..

Ever watch Cops on Sat. night?? there been a few there !!
Stupid dealers.

lol i seen that , adc is funny maybe cause im not american though :)

Latest posts

Back