Root riot starter cubes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stillsmokin43

Reaction score
Has anyone tried those root riot cubes for cloning? I wanna give it a try any feedback would be appreciated

i use them they are real good for me i used to use rapid rooter plugs but i switched i think the riot cubes are softer and the holes are smaller so they hold the cutting more snug

Just a update day 10 7 of the 22 have busted roots out of the cube one died the rest still look healty just no roots coming out of the cubes yet

guess noone is really interested but 21 out of 22 so i suppose thats a pretty good ratio

Pretty good? I'd say 21 out of 22 is better than pretty good. I'm dancing on the ceiling when I get 80%!

stillsmokin43 said:
guess noone is really interested but 21 out of 22 so i suppose thats a pretty good ratio
Thanks for the update. I will have to try root riot sometime. I just bought some rapid rooters, I use them for germinating seeds mostly. I am trying a few for cloning right now. I use an aero cloner that works great but I like to try different things like these.

I just saw roots coming out of my rapid rooters. Not bad for nine days. I dipped the clones in shultz powder rooting hormone. I put it in the rooter and dipped it in some compost tea. then I placed it under a dome.

yea i think they are about the same thing worked great for me i used a dome and misted twice a day the first week glad things are working out for you

Latest posts

Back