Roots growing out bottom of pots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2dog- Thank you, I will just keep with my normal feed schedule and feed bloom nutes next feeding then, i think thats my best bet too.

Trafic- thanks for stoppin by, yea maybe next time i wont get so paranoid, thanks.

LegalizeFreedom- I kinda gave them a little flush after my last veg feeding a week 1/2 ago, and they are in 18 now for a wk 1/2, i might just feed the high P and K nutes this week as i switch to 12/12. Haha yea it was u.........

What do you think about my temps and rh for flower? lights on temps are at 80 at canopy, rh is 40-50, lights off the temps have been at 65-70, rh fluctuates depending on when i water, but around 40-60 rh.....
any opinions on this?

stinkyelements said:
When do you usually begin with flowering nutes, like 1-2 wks in? Do i want to flush before that or just use water to feed?

Yep, I would go 2 weeks before switching over to the bloom.

They will also need some N during flowering contrary to popular opinion. I use a veg nute perhaps every third or fourth nuting.

DD

Thanks Droopy good advise!:D
I will be using N during feedings but half less than in veg.

RH is good for now, but I like to keep it under 50% in flower...mold scares me!

LegalizeFreedom- yea I also heard that from you at some point lol........:D
But that was one thing i wasn't sure of is how high or low is safe so thank you again, how bout temps?

yeah...those work, I like it a little lower than 80 at the canopy, but sometimes it's hard to get any lower than that with a couple good lights on them. mine stays around 77 most of the time, but sometimes it gets as hot as 81...just depends on what it's like outside....80's really fine though IMO

LF- Thanks again man cool, yea its hard to get temps any lower with the hps I have even with 3 fans.

Latest posts

Back