Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
powerplanter said:
I would love to hear how it smells and tastes. LOL I also hate ants.

It has the lightest floral, good floral, not sickening sweet floral taste. It smells the same way. It does not smell like pot while growing either. It is a fresh wonderful scent. Can you tell I just smoked or i mean vaped some? Wish I could pm you a vape hit.

Thanks for asking about all that.:D
I haven't run into too many ants but my son does at every apartment. they are yucky. We don't have fire fly's, do you?
This has been a crazy wild storm. so refreshing. Tons of rain and the winds are going to be 50 mph.

Rosebud said:
You are right niteshft, but this journal is supposed to be for the seedlings, and i am not posting pictures till they are alternating, as THG says they don't show sex till after they alternate.:hubba:
These are the big girls, clones of my last grow.
Thank you for stopping in.

I was just making an attempt to be funny Rose, in no way being serious. I guess my joking attempts are as bad as my singing, LOL.:doh:

Rosebud said:
Glad to have you Roddy! It is funny, here i am posting pic's of tiny seedlings that I used to kinda laugh at. I just didn't get it, I get it now. They hold a mystery, a dream, some good smoke! With a clone, no mystery, dreams though.
a dream a pipe dream lol Great journal I've never smoked any of that, hope the're good girls.

niteshft said:
I was just making an attempt to be funny Rose, in no way being serious. I guess my joking attempts are as bad as my singing, LOL.:doh:

Your humor is great, i knew you were kidding, but please don't sing.

Sounds like a great strain. It must be an uplifting high. I'm going to go and try and find that one. Should be able to find it at the tude. Have a great day Rosie. PEACE!! :)

Good-Morning RB~ Just stalking ur grow journal to see what's up with you today. I'm glad you found ur spider and that she's not making too much trouble for you! I was reading where you said that the plants get alternating nodes before they show sex and I thought hmmmm... I could have sworn that mine showed PRE-Flowers before, so I guess that's not the same thing then? Anyway, maybe today will be the day!

Hey Rose....

Stopping by to say hello!

I hope your seed plants show sex for you today!! I got this feeling....Maybe I hit the bong too hard tho

Hey Oso!
I don't see any nanners. Still no alternating.

I have a very ill doggy. She is almost 11 and I think this will be her last few days with us. Kidney and liver failure. She is resting now, i have had to give her fluids in her neck. I had to do that for another of our dogs and I hate it but would rather do that then have her away from us in the doggy ER.
Thanks for listening.

dang it, that sucks...I'm sorry....

And I'm hoping for pistols not nanners!! :eek:

TTYL

Rosebud said:
Hey Oso!
I don't see any nanners. Still no alternating.

I have a very ill doggy. She is almost 11 and I think this will be her last few days with us. Kidney and liver failure. She is resting now, i have had to give her fluids in her neck. I had to do that for another of our dogs and I hate it but would rather do that then have her away from us in the doggy ER.
Thanks for listening.
Awww... GM RB~ Sry to hear about the sick doggy, ur a good mom tho to give such great care. I'm a big time dog lover/owner so I'm feelin you right now.

No nanners is good news so c'mon lady (ies?) show us ur pistils!

So sorry to hear your poor dog is in a bad way.

I keep checking your journal, like I am waiting for someone to have a baby. I personally never got alternating nodes until after they showed sex.

Keep your good thoughts/memories of your pooch close, they will get you through, again, so so sorry.

It tears me up when I hear about someone losing there beloved pooch. Sounds like your's has been able to live a full and happy life, take care in the coming days rosie!

well thank you all. Our dog was put to sleep this morning. It was very peaceful. She is now buried in the back yard under one of her favorite garden place to pee, that I used to try to always get her out of. She won. she is there My 8 year old dog has never been without her. They had the same mom, just three years apart. He seems ok.

I am going to take pictures, either today or tomorrow so you can check please, TC and all of you. I am thinking a small nanner is there, but I have been to upset to see clearly. Still not alternating.

Thanks again..be back soon.

So sorry to hear this Rose,

Ive been there, and it always surprises me how affected I/we can be by these friends of ours, i like to think that i gave the dog the best life possible and i know they appreciated it,

Done that to my companion in october. know the feeling. Best wishes rose.

dman1234 said:
i like to think that i gave the dog the best life possible and i know they appreciated it,

That's all we can do dman, it's just amazing how much they return the favor for us.

dman1234 said:
So sorry to hear this Rose,

Ive been there, and it always surprises me how affected I/we can be by these friends of ours, i like to think that i gave the dog the best life possible and i know they appreciated it,
I thanked her for being such a good dog. Mr. RB put a lantern (solar) on her grave.
Thank you all for your condolences. I so appreciate them.

Here is the 2 satori's sprouted April 2nd which makes them 6 weeks old.

DSCF0822.JPG

DSCF0823.JPG

DSCF0824.JPG

DSCF0820.JPG

:(

Sooo sorry for your loss Rose.

I cannot tell on the sex of the plant tho...but I'd bet some rep that its a female...

Latest posts

Back