Rosebud grows outside '13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya girl . . . a very lovely Rose Garden, and coming to full bloom!

I will come sit on your bench any day:)

kaotik said:
very nice rose :)
question; those black pots.. are they buried at all or is that their height? (how big are they?)

i personally evict any spiders around now. they're great in veg, but make a bit of a mess on buds and stuff. probably could even cause rot, i dunno.. never let it get that far ;)

Hi Kaoitc, those are 10 gallon smart pots, and they aren't buried in the ground.

They are about 11' deep and 16 wide. Thank you for stopping in.

Very nice Rose. Thats some sweet looking girls.

:48:

021.JPG

Thank you Irish, that is a beautiful mini rose. Classes up the joint.

Here's a little update. Took pink moma on friday, she was straight cloudy like i like her... Most of the plants have some amber but i am going to let them be and hope they get some size on them.
DSCF2092.JPG DSCF2091.JPG DSCF2090.JPG

pretty big need some pics in direct sun light :)

If you click on the third pic, it is pretty sunny, thanks for stopping in NE.

4U, thank you!

Very nice Rose. I envy those who are able to grow outside like that as I am not able to do it here. I would have a hard time if I could because I would end up growing orchards and then everyone in the county would want to come pick my "apples" and "bananas" :D

so that would be your very first outdoor plant completed, right rose?
in that case congrats
..if not; congrats anyway :D with all the unknowns of the outdoors, it's never a given, but very rewarding i feel. just something about a more natural setting.

..so ya making plans for outdoor 2014 yet ;) :p :D

nice job :icon_smile:
:)

Awesome Rose! Started my first yesterday. Gotta love it! Congrats on your first OD girl!

Nice going, Rose! If that is indeed your first outdoor grow, you must be very pleased. The picture you posted back in #236 showing the whole garden is really quite lovely . . . looks like it oughta be made into a pot postcard.

Very nice work, I'm sure you'll be warm and well-rewarded this coming winter:D

Thank you guys, my peeps. Yes, one plant harvested. The buds are not as heavy as my inside grow, much lighter density. I am not sure where I went wrong as I have never fed so much in my life. The remaining ones are still small but seem heavier... I have learned a lot, and yes Kaotic, i am planning next years. They will go in the ground instead of in pots. I hope to keep the rest growing, haven't seen any mildew yet. Thanks for your support, i needed it.

Whats your feed cycle?

do You straight water
tea
straight water
tea?

I feed teas weekly and have had to add some bloom food weekly too. The tops are very happy, the old growth is very N starved. I topped dressed with worm castings too.

Thanks for stopping by 7g. Thank you Happy head, glad to see you, welcome. Nice to see you PP, thanks for coming by.