Rosebud grows outside '13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feed the soil :)

I use a tea once every 2.5-3weeks with CO2 indoors.
Once every 4 weeks outside.

These girls are hogs outdoors, but twice as big too. Duck,. you my dear, have it "dialed in".

How's it going Rose? Pull any more down yet or still rockin? On full blown caterpillar watch here. Lost a couple oz easily already as probably found and killed over twenty of em.

knocked it out the park in the heat of the practice...:D :cool:

well done rosebud. when you gonna start scouting plots for a guerilla garden? ;) :D

Rose had the Edward scissorhand's syndrome

Scissor hash has permanently locked scissor to hands and the cramps set in.

Yall all know the feeling when you just have to pry the scissors out your hand, then you wake up still clipping buds

she's using a machete not scissors silly ;) those are trees

Hi guys,nice to see you! Ston, so sorry about all the bud rot or pm your dealing with. It sucks that you do all that work then mother nature can undo everything.

Irish, i don't this I could do a guerilla grow, this one took it's toll. ha. Lotta work you guys do!.

I just took the pink moma and made the oil with it. Today I am taking these two satori girls. Look at her trunk, will ya. lol
DSCF2109.JPG DSCF2110.JPG DSCF2111.JPG

I am not happy with the bud size and density so far. Next year I will try it again and put them in the ground... I will work the soil this next early spring. I am very HAPPY to have satori though. Not complaining...never have yields like this indoor.

That last one looks to have some purple in her, or are the temps getting colder??? Very nice Rose. I'm glad your getting you Satori levels back where they should be. lol. Take care of Mr.RB, and yourself of course. :)

:eek: :huh: :rant: I see problems. Send to me for testing

:bong: :bong: :vap_bong__emoticon: :bong2:

:clap: :holysheep: It's killer:woohoo:

GUESS WHAT????? I got 10 seeds SATORI for free when i harvested yesterday. That is exactly what i wanted...saved 50 Bucks and FREE SHIPPING. They are nice big black seeds. Squished the white ones. How cool is that.

Took down those satori's except the huge one, ran out of steam half way thru. I had a neighbor helping. She is a big help. If the winds stop today i will be back at it. I guess I could do it in the house, but it is so nice to have the mess on the patio...

Thanks for stopping and to hear about my FREE SATORI SEEDS~~~

great pics! luv the purp looking one

Rose :ciao:

Only a few weeks til I'm gonna be hitting Satori....... such a pretty plant....... big wide leaves pointing strait up at the light....... thanks to you and THG for pointing me to this indoor sativa....... Mandala seeds have proved themselves to be top shelf in my garden....... I highly:D recomend them to anybody who hasn't tried their gear.

Hi g13, I agree Mandala seeds are wonderful. Satori does have huge fan leaves and of every color outside. I am so glad you got some and will be trying it out. It is without a doubt my fav daytime smoke. Let me know how you like it... Good foryou.

It is 43 out there this morning. Can't imagine much growth going on at those temps. Maybe I better give up and bring them all in. NO mildew yet.

Thanks for coming by.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

44* and sunny.
I'm waiting on an insurance adjuster to look at my roof. I'm hoping they will replace it due to hail damage (there's not much damage, but I'm hoping). I'd much rather pay the $200 deductible than $10,000 out of pocket. There's 2 layers of shingles up there, I put the last 2 roofs on myself, I ain't doing that again.
If I had a rabbit, I'd be giving him a foot massage and praying for a agreeable insurance guy/woman.

Annnny way, hope you peeps are having a good day...you know what time it is.....:bong: :bong: :bong: I'll leave a few nugs of Cindy here for anyone that happens along.

cubby said:
:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

44* and sunny.
I'm waiting on an insurance adjuster to look at my roof. I'm hoping they will replace it due to hail damage (there's not much damage, but I'm hoping). I'd much rather pay the $200 deductible than $10,000 out of pocket. There's 2 layers of shingles up there, I put the last 2 roofs on myself, I ain't doing that again.
If I had a rabbit, I'd be giving him a foot massage and praying for a agreeable insurance guy/woman.

Annnny way, hope you peeps are having a good day...you know what time it is.....:bong: :bong: :bong: I'll leave a few nugs of Cindy here for anyone that happens along.

so stoned he doesn't know this is Rose's grow journal and not BHC....... party on cubby.:D

Bahahahahahahahahahaha, oh man that's awesome! :48:

Grower13 said:
so stoned he doesn't know this is Rose's grow journal and not BHC....... party on cubby.:D

:eek:..................Sorry RoseBud