Rosebud has a new space.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

I am very happy to have a new space in my husbands shed...Is he nice or what.. It was his idea, which is even better. I would have never asked for a place in his sacred shed..
So I wanted to share with you. Mr rb built this shed maybe 10 years ago. The red doors are from the farm house I grew up in. I loved that he used those on his shed.:
DSCF2139.JPG DSCF2140.JPGDSCF2141.JPG DSCF2142.JPG

Nice you'll have it looking like 4u's before you know it.

That was very nice of Mr.RB.

You got a killer space RoseBud, you'll rock it!!!

Sweet, always nice to see a new grow go up :) Green growing mojo for the new home Rose :)

well that was ever so nice of him, although if i was in his place id do the same thing since he is getting some benefit from you growing, by the way hows that oil yah made workin for him and your other friends?

Rose will be keeping nurse larry in the shed!!!! lol

very nice of mr. bud, rose, congrats! you might want to invest in a new lock, i think i could get past that 1.:)

:yay:

now we need us a "Shed Club":D

mojo for the new grow...what are the temps and what not in there?...do you have to add heater?

Good luck in your new space Rosebud. It is so wonderful of Mr. RB to share his "man space" with you. A shed that nice should be called something other than a shed.

Does this mean you're retiring the tub, or is this an extra space?

A new shed today and tomorrow a warehouse. :D just joking have fun in the new space . :smoke1: :smoke1:

Good Luck RB ! You can clear up the space a little bit. Otherwise, its a nice shed for sure. and, dont forget to share the pics afterwards.

Thanks to each of you. I have 3 satori's in there and 3 pink driz, and now three larry/larry. It is so nice out today I can open the doors and the plants are almost out in the fresh air... I ordered a high cbd plant and low thc that will go in soon, then i better stop. I only get half...lol Thanks for looking in and all the nice comments.

Latest posts

Back